Lipotrim Day 2

Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. I'm on day two of the diet and i was hoping to make new friends along the way for encouragement and a bit of extra will power.

Is anyone out there??! lol

Hi Cookie and Natasha

I am on Day Two.

How are you both?

Have you done Lipotrim before?

How long will you be on Lipotrim / much do you want to lose?

I did Lipotrim before but gave up after one day. However I'm back on it and determined to lose weight. I'm hoping to lose about 5/6 stones. How about you?

Yes I have done Lipotrim before....

I’m now back on Lipotrim as drastic action needed after gaining a lot after two holidays and then Christmas and my Birthday :rolleyes:

I find the first 3 days are hardest Natasha, once you’re through those you’ll be fine - remember the cravings are all psychological as you won’t be hungry when you’re in ketosis. Plus, all the foods you like will still be there when you reach your target :)

I find a strange technique of naming cravings after someone I dislike (she is mean so the dislike is justified), each time I crave something I’m like “Go away Rebecca” - sounds odd but it helps :D

How have you felt to day?

Christmas is honestly the worst period, all the food is hard to resist. Yes that's the way I see it now, food will still be there when I reach my ideal weight. I might actually start naming my cravings sounds like a good technique to use to keep me track.

I feel sick today, not sure why but I'm hoping it passes. Trying to keep myself busy to just get through it. How much weight are you planning on losing?

Oh wow, i thought i was alone in this group gave up hope of anyone replying lol.

I'm on Day 8 in the morning. It's going pretty well. I lost 8lbs on my week on lipotrim. i managed to lose over a stone by myself before i started so in total I've lost 22lbs since past 3 weeks!!!
I'll be on lipotrim till the end of april.

Christmas is honestly the worst period, all the food is hard to resist. Yes that's the way I see it now, food will still be there when I reach my ideal weight. I might actually start naming my cravings sounds like a good technique to use to keep me track.

I feel sick today, not sure why but I'm hoping it passes. Trying to keep myself busy to just get through it. How much weight are you planning on losing?

Aww no, bless you. Try drinking more water if you can as it may help - keeping busy is definitely key to being on a TFR diet!

I need to lose at least 2st.... that’s what I’ve gained 🙈 I’ve lost about 4st with Lipotrim and Cambridge Diet so far.... was 6st until the two stone I gained recently after my three holidays and Christmas 🤭😞

Hope you’re feeling better today.

I am in the office today - I was working from home Day One and Two, usually I find WFH hardest as I am surrounded by food but I didn’t cave in 🙌🏼

Oh wow, i thought i was alone in this group gave up hope of anyone replying lol.

I'm on Day 8 in the morning. It's going pretty well. I lost 8lbs on my week on lipotrim. i managed to lose over a stone by myself before i started so in total I've lost 22lbs since past 3 weeks!!!
I'll be on lipotrim till the end of april.

Yay! Well done cookie that’s amazing!!

Us three need to stick together - I don’t think there are many Lipotrimers about at the moment 🤔

There is a lipotrim support group on a popular platform to that i think is where the majority of the dieters are.

day 8 for me. drinking enough water is key...I've got dry lips today which I'm putting down to not enough water.

Its my two week post Lipotrim weigh in tomorrow. It's going well, its becoming bit of a drag like the world has slowed right down and the days have turned into years lol...
how about you?

Its my two week post Lipotrim weigh in tomorrow. It's going well, its becoming bit of a drag like the world has slowed right down and the days have turned into years lol...
how about you?

Aww haha, yes! I can relate to that! I just keep thinking “eight weeks from now”. I need to change my mindset to one day at a time.

Glad you’re doing well 😀 Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow and let us know how you get on 😊

🙌🏼

Attachments

• 58B11531-C4AB-4524-BC4F-4CFDFF8E4950.jpeg
    58B11531-C4AB-4524-BC4F-4CFDFF8E4950.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 7
Yay! Well done 🙌🏼

My official weigh in is Wednesday - I’m trying to avoid weighing myself daily because it easily becomes and addiction for me 😂 I also think this has something to do with an element of denial about my recent weight gain - I can’t bare to see the 12s on the scales again ☹️

How much do you want to lose?

I’m okay thank you - I find weekends hardest, I’m not sure if it’s because I don’t have the distraction of work or structure to the day, or just because I associate weekends with food......

I have my beautiful niece staying with me tonight - she is only 6 and just the sweetest, such wonderful company. I treated her to a KFC tonight, which also did me a favour as I didn’t have to cook.

I've got 4 kids between 13 and 1 lol so I'm kept busy and that's why I've found lipotrim so easy to do.
i was doing fasting before i started lipotrim to help make it easier just doing that i lost a stone in two weeks, i only had one low carb meal and drank water the rest of the day.

i really want to lose weight so I'm really focused to get it done. I'm not haviing any more kids so might as well get myself fit and healthy now.

i started at over 20stones 5lbs today im 18stones 11lbs. i want to get to 13-14stones I'll be happy with that.

hope you had a blast with your niece.

Oh wow! You must be so busy bless you! Are they boys or girls, or both?

That’s amazing, well done! I imagine as a Mummy you’re so busy looking after everyone else and putting their needs first that you don’t have time for yourself.

Have you done Lipotrim before? The longest I’ve done it for was 8 weeks, after that it was a month stint at a time on and off over a year - I seemed to cave in after about 4 weeks for some reason 🙈 Not this time though - I plan on seeing it through to the end of losing two stone and then switching to Slimming World.

Do you find weekends tough? My husband came home this morning with Greggs sausage rolls 🙈 I didn’t have any of course and to be honest I wasn’t really tempted, but I do miss food more at the weekends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Having a lovely time with my niece thank you, we’re having a PJ day and being lazy watching films 😍 She is eating the popcorn for me haha.

Back