Lipotrim Day 9 Struggling

jez86uk

Well I'm on Day 9 of my Lipotrim diet and i am really struggling. I find the first week to be a breeze, had my weigh in on Friday and had lost 10lbs so was made up leaving me 3st albs away from my target. But the past few days have been a real struggle. I feel as though my body is trying to reject the stuff. I want to vomit at the thought of necking another drink or soup. Im not hungry or anything but it feels like a real effort to even have another shake, id rather not have them. :( Has anyone else on Lipotrim gone through this? Did the feeling pass. At the moment I'm contemplating stopping and just doing a re-feed week and then doing slimming world but i like the fast weight losses that this offers.

hi jez all l can say is hang in there we are all human and have times when we really struggle ,not just with dieting but with life in general.Try to work through this, think of how well you have been doing and what you can acheive on lipotrim,l lost 3and a half stone last year on lipotrim, this site really helped and gave me great motivation to carry on,l also did a large graph of my weekly weight losses and put it on the back of my bedroom door and it was fantastic to see the progress,unfortunatly l put 2 stone back on due to going back to bad habits,could kick myself.Just take one day at a time ,do your very best and you will acheive your goal with lipotrim,we have all been there, we are all human,anyway l hope this helps and let us know how you go on.:bighug:

Hi jez

Dont give up im also struggling on lipo but it will be worth it.

If you want a lipo diet buddy im here x

Hi everyone! Iv have just finished day 1 of lipotrim! :) just written a blog on here to try something new and keep my mind motivated and ditract from my hungry tummy! lol so hve a peek if you get chance :)
I started lipotrim a few years ago and only managed 7days.... and then it was easter sunday... temptation got the better of me!! lol

But im back here again with a STRAPLESS bridesmaid dress as motivation .... june 3rd is a BIG GOAL to lose about a stone.... but in the long run i want to lose in total 2stone.... IDEALLY. I find it really hard when i get to day three so im gna need MAJOR suport to get there... i remember the hell it is but im trying not to think about that... just the amazing feeling i will get when i slip that purple dress on in june and dont worry too much about my wobbly bits and feel quite AMAZING!

How long did it take you to lose 3 and a half stone angelamee? and did you exercise when you were doign the lipotrim diet?

and also Jez86uk keep going your doing really well! Youve done better than i did so far! I lost 9lbs by day 7 and didnt put it all back on for a long time, but DONT give up... your doing amazing!
I felt the gipping sensation too by day 7 last time, and cudnt stand the thought of hving the shakes, but have you tried the little tricks like putting coffee grans into a hot vanilla or chocolate shake? It helped me ALOT! or I mixed HALF the shake powder in the water and drank that, then the same again... it dilutes that taste so makes it more tollerable :)

Does anyone else know any tricks to help? Or anyone have any massive advice to keep me going till june?

xxxx

I've heard of people imagining the shakes as medicine rather than food. Imagining it is helping you get slimmer by the drink

Hi I am on day 9 and I’m finding it really easy, I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing, first time I’ve done this and so far so good but I think I’m in the right frame of mind. I lost 9lbs in my first week which has encouraged me to keep going, maybe I’m not in ketosis yet as I’ve not had the problems that others face. Keep going everyone we can do this 😁

Back