Lipotrim Diary: Raw and Uncut

AceL

Hi
Well there are so many threads I didn't know where to start so thought I'd post my own lol!
I will post my weight
What the TFR experience is like week by week
The highs and lows
Infact any and everything until I reach my goal
If I can help anyone along the way then great
And If there's anyone with tips and advice I could use it'd be so welcome so please comment to help keep me motivated x

So went to my pharmacy for my usual medication as I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and saw a sign about LT.
This was one month before Christmas so I picked a date and decided to have one last horay before commiting to a TFR plan.
I have a baby less than 1 yr old and a teenage son so waited until the holidays were over to start.

On Jan 4 2015 my journey began at 12st 7lbs
The pharmacy had no scales and only chocolate and strawberry shakes but I took 1 weeks worth and a promise that they'd be ready with scales by the following week

I had slightly more chocolate as I heard it was nice hit and even better with coffee added, that turned out to be very true!
If possible use a blender as there are no lumps also use ice cold water for cold shakes as it just tastes that little bit better

Drinking the minimum 2litres of water is imperative and stops headaches and constipation as well as the hunger pains
The constipation is not a problem as long as I drink my water
The bad breath is an issue but as I'm on maternity leave the only ones to suffer are my family and close friends lol!!

After the first 3 days I felt fine had my energy start to return and bought some Ketostix to check I was actually in Ketosis
(Burning my stores fat as energy)
I hit minimal Ketosis levels on day 3 and by day 5 I was in the top rate of Ketosis and it has remained that way!

I do not eat anything but the Shakes and drink nothing else but water
It's hard but it's worth it
I still prepare food and contemplate whether I should just eat it but I dont! Believe me your willpower is key with this diet!

So anyway I'm here on day 7 with 8lbs lost
I have a really good energy, positivity and your long term goal is key!
I'll be back in a week hopefully a full stone down so fingers crossed and all the best to you x

Oh yes I also drink and Earl Grey Tea as its not too strong
Black Coffee
Peppermint Tea
All without milk, milk substitute, sugar or sweeteners

Adding anything to my hot drinks would defeat the purpose for me personally and I don't want any outside influences

Thanks so much mini!
I forgot to mention th tummy rumblings are out of this world lol and is the wind/gas normal!?
It's awful for me and if I was at work I don't think I could carry on much longer looool!!

This week my arthritis is killing me with the cold, I feel down again and last night I are 2 boiled eggs!!
I feel awful as if I've let myself down and I'm too scared to chk my Ketosis level just incase I'm out of it.
I'll bite the bullet later and try to stay positive though!

Just thought I'd post as need support

I'm nearing the end of my 2nd day and I can honestly say I'm impressed with myself but also very hungry!

When will this end?!

support is here!
day two and day three/four for me were the worst! stomach rumbling hungry the smell of food drove me mental.
push through youll be fine think of how much weight you will lose and more importantly think of how much healthier you will feel.
Its tough but if it was easy everyone would do it

Thank you!
I'm nearing the end of day 3 (at work anyway) and I'm still pretty much starving.
So glad forums like this exist, I have no one else to talk to

Guys, don't beat yourself up too much when you cave and have a cheat day. Obviously it slows down your loss and sets you back a few days but that's all - at the end of the day, the only person you have to answer to when you cheat is yourself. One of the key things with this diet I think is to stay positive and be kind to yourself. Obviously discipline is needed to keep it going long-term, but if you cave once or twice along your journey, it doesn't make you a failure. It makes you human. Just get back on the wagon and get a smile back on your face!

Back