lipotrim for men that train.

richy

Hey all i have been training for a few years and have bulked up quite a bit and over the last year i have gained excess weight with poor diet and a relaxation at the gym. (5,8" 16st)
I am considering lipotrim and i am curious to no wether i will be able to train with weights and do some cardio with out sacrificing muscle tissue? Also how difficult is it to limit your self to 2 shakes a day im worried that i will be starving and fall off the wagon.

Thanks in advance Richy:)

Hi Richy,

You cant exercise right away because your body must get into a state of Ketosis. In the first few days you will feel hungry and miss food and it is at this time you are most at risk of 'falling off the wagon'. However the diet should become easier you wont feel hungry the same and will have a lot more energy. Everyone's experience is different.

I dont know if weight lifting can be done without losing muscle tissue sorry. I am female and my experience with toning and cardio has been positive. I walk for at least an hour a day. Do 20 mins on exercise bike and do toning exercises on a power plate. I have lots of energy to maintain this exercise and feel great.

Good Luck with your weight loss and exercise xx

Back