New to starting Lipotrim!

Laura160391

Hi all! My names Laura, I'm a 19 year old female and about to begin Lipotrim!

I tried years ago at the age of 15 and don't even think I managed one full day, however I have had successful diets since.

Coming up to 3 years ago now I lost 3 stone I have done well to keep it up but I wasn't expecting it to last forever! I stayed at 9st4lbs for a long time then sat on 9st7lbs which was also fine but I am now up to 10st4lbs which I am unhappy with, I am a sufferer of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and since my hormones have been out of whack I have just gained weight recently. I would like to shift a few pounds in order to get everything in a stable and healthy place. I am looking to lose about 1st so 14lbs if I am correct?

My only worries about beginning the Lipotrim are my fears of them coming off it and eating food again. I am so worried about gaining weight but also gaining extra weight and becomming bigger than I was beforehand. Ideally I would love to have a cheat day and have a no carb meal, something from the atkins diet or similar but I guess it's okay if I can't!

That is the only thing putting me off at the moment, the worry of gaining weight afterwards or not being able to keep to the maintenence programme once the weight is lost. Could anybody give me some reassurance or talk of their experiences?

Another thing I'm hating the idea of is bad breath!!!! I know from previous diets that bad breath comes along with it and no amount of chewing gums or mints can make it go away, nor water lol! I'd like to know if this subsides after a certain amount of time?

Will it be okay to attend the gym in the meantime? I'm looking to do weight training rather than too much cardio although I will do some!

Thanks in advance guys. Xx

Back