Lipotrim Motivation Threads..

thunder_thighs

Heya all newbie here.. have posted on a few other threads...

A bit about me, i've been on the lipotrim twice before and both times only lasting roughly 5 weeks etc..

I found it hard as its such a strict, limited diet to stick to 100% that and everyone thought i was crazy for doing it etc..

i been considering doing it again since the summer and often looked up forums for support and motivation but all i came across were ones from years ago until this week - for some reason i happened to land on this forum :happy096: and i must say i'm pleasantly surprised at the dedication and motivation that goes on in here.. its like a lil secret world for those on it :)

I'm starting my journey tomorrow and am so excited, it's great to know i now have a place to go for support and a giggle here and there....

Am also just curious how do u upload a pic to your profile, at the moment i can't even view my profile or anyone else's :eek:

Hi Thunder_thights, I'm the same as you, tried it about 4 yrs ago, did 6 weeks, broke it, tried several times after that to re-do it again but never managed to stay on it longer than a few days. Because I haven't tried it in years, I'm hoping I'll do it this time. Its def harder when you know what's ahead of you. This is a great forum. There's plenty of inspiration here. You only have to read the great results people are having.

A bit about me, i've been on the lipotrim twice before and both times only lasting roughly 5 weeks etc..

I found it hard as its such a strict, limited diet to stick to 100% that and everyone thought i was crazy for doing it etc..

i been considering doing it again since the summer and often looked up forums for support and motivation but all i came across were ones from years ago until this week - for some reason i happened to land on this forum :happy096: and i must say i'm pleasantly surprised at the dedication and motivation that goes on in here.. its like a lil secret world for those on it :)

I'm starting my journey tomorrow and am so excited, it's great to know i now have a place to go for support and a giggle here and there....

Am also just curious how do u upload a pic to your profile, at the moment i can't even view my profile or anyone else's :eek:

you are so right about this forum being a secret world! this forum will get you through the days when you just want to eat anything and everything!

Hi honey and welcome to minimins.

You need to have more posts to be able to access profile etc etc. The more posts you have the more privileges you have x

you are so right about this forum being a secret world! this forum will get you through the days when you just want to eat anything and everything!

thats what i was gonna say diet buddy great minds think alike lol

welcome to all the newbies
this forum has been amazing to me all the support and advice from everyone in my hard times i come on here read what everyone else is going through their ups and downs and it really helps me x x x

Thanks for all the replys :) yeah it is amazing, I find myself logging on every night and first thing every morning just to see how everyone else is doing :) Well i've made it through my first day smoothly, I have to say there was fast food bought last night and for the first time ever i wasn't one bit tempted :)

I also have survived day 1!!! One shake down today. Not finding it too difficult yet but its only early days.

whoohoooo :gen126: i'm the same i've had one this morning and i'm going to try a flapjack for lunch.. :eek: Last i remember i took one bite and couldn't swallow but I think i'm more determined this time... heres to hoping anyway :eek:

whoohoooo :gen126: i'm the same i've had one this morning and i'm going to try a flapjack for lunch.. :eek: Last i remember i took one bite and couldn't swallow but I think i'm more determined this time... heres to hoping anyway :eek:

good luck on the flapjack lol

How did the flapjacks go down!!! Omg I'm just after making dinner for the kids and I was so tempted to take a small plate for myself and start again tomorrow but decided to log instead and thankfully from reading all the posts, it has encouraged me to stick with it for another while.

How did the flapjacks go down!!! Omg I'm just after making dinner for the kids and I was so tempted to take a small plate for myself and start again tomorrow but decided to log instead and thankfully from reading all the posts, it has encouraged me to stick with it for another while.

the best thing to do is come to the forum and read read read

Vanilly your so right about coming to the forums everytime i think i'm mad for going on a TFR diet i come here and am so inspired..

Spyro2008 AND Sickofbeingfat... the flapjack didn't go down so well.. i felt as if i was chewing a really tough piece of cardboard... I managed however to eat a lil over half, i say i drank a litre of water between gulping it after every bite..

From now on i wont be so brazen and stick to what i know and semi like my chocolate shakes.. lol

Vanilly your so right about coming to the forums everytime i think i'm mad for going on a TFR diet i come here and am so inspired..

Spyro2008 AND Sickofbeingfat... the flapjack didn't go down so well.. i felt as if i was chewing a really tough piece of cardboard... I managed however to eat a lil over half, i say i drank a litre of water between gulping it after every bite..

From now on i wont be so brazen and stick to what i know and semi like my chocolate shakes.. lol

lol try making a choc mousse by mixing a little bit of water with a pack make sure its a little bit at a time until you see the right consistency of a mousse it is yum its nice and makes a change from the shakes.

lol try making a choc mousse by mixing a little bit of water with a pack make sure its a little bit at a time until you see the right consistency of a mousse it is yum its nice and makes a change from the shakes.

oh no i hate the mousse! it doesnt fill either!
chocolate shake with sweetner! yum yum

The only shake I can take is the strawberry. I have to mix it with really cold water, stand over the sink and drink it down in one, otherwise it would reappear!!!
I tried the flapjacks when I did LT a few years and couldn't take it then. Your right, stick to what works for you.

Back