lipotrim newbie bmi / cd

mushroom

hi, im going to start lipotrim this week,
even though it comes in more expensive than cd, (single struggling parent)
my bmi is 49 ish, so i know on cd i will have too get a doctors note.

but since i moved too ireland i have a really crap doctor, i choose the wrong one!! im on a waiting list for a great one, (there not all bad in ireland)
so i know getting a note out of him will be a nightmare.

would it matter if i started on lipotrim and switched too cd?? im only thinking for financial reasons and i want too get started asap.
:)

I can empathise with you about horrid doctors in NI - my mum's one refused to sign her off work despite her having rheumatism, arthritis and needing various operations due to clogged arteries :mad:

I think you should do month or so on LT to get the BMI down then you can switch to CD :)

thanks guys, your weight losses are so inspiring, i have a lot too loose in weight, and always thought its gonna take years too shed the blubber, but lipotrim/cd and LL, its months not years.
im 40 in april and i want too get rid of at least 3 stone before then
i came across this forum by mistake, and im so so glad i did.
thanks xx claire (mushroom)

hi, im going to start lipotrim this week,
even though it comes in more expensive than cd, (single struggling parent)
my bmi is 49 ish, so i know on cd i will have too get a doctors note.

but since i moved too ireland i have a really crap doctor, i choose the wrong one!! im on a waiting list for a great one, (there not all bad in ireland)
so i know getting a note out of him will be a nightmare.

would it matter if i started on lipotrim and switched too cd?? im only thinking for financial reasons and i want too get started asap.
:)
Good luck Claire. Keep logging in here - it's really inspiring. I found the site by accident too so now I've told my pharmacist so that she can her other Lipotrimmers about it:D

Hi and :welcome:!

Lots of people have switched so it won't be a problem.

Hi and welcome to the forum and lipotrim. Good luck. Just stick with it for the first few days and things will definitely get a lot easier.

Hi Mushroom, I cant give you any advice about the CD but welcome to the sight! I have switched my addiction of food to this forum...its great!!

Its so inspiring, and looking at how well people have done gives us all hope and inspiration.

Nice to meet you :):)

thanks demaris, and everyone.

im just telling my family, my brother i always cook a sunday roast, he cant understand why i cant have anything not even a carrot, told him about ketosis, but in one ear lol..
still hes being supportive even though he doesnt get it lol

hi mushroom i am in galway too.. i am on week 2 of the diet, nearly week three and the difference already to my body is amazing.. give your brother the leaflet that th echemist gives you, i found it very helpful when explaining to my family what i was doing.. i have already lost 7lbs in one week and feel i have lost a good bit this week.. the first week can be hard but it gets so much easier.. i wouldnt think there is too much of a problem changing to cd, but see how you go on lipotrim and good luck for the new u xxx

also wanted to add if you are in the city i have a wonderful very supportive doctor i can give him your name by pm if yu want it x

oh wow tasha!! both in galway
yes im just outside of salthill, cappagh road so any recommendations on a doctor would be great.
im going too go too mullins salthill as well, the pharmasist there is a lovely lady so gonna give it a go..

i will be honest i moved too galway 7 months ago, and i never really thought about loosing weight when i was in london.
its strange being in a enviroment where not everyone wants too kill each other makes me want too do better for myself lol..

tasha, got to ask how much did your lipotrim cost for the week, i know its different cos we are euros over here.

and also apart from lipotrim, what else would you reccomend, like fibreclear etc???

hey imagine the summer, galway better watch out for us looking hot!!

Hi Claire and welcome to LT. I also have a lot of weight to lose and thought it would take too long doing it by sw or ww or some other diet. LT is great. Lose some on the weight you need to and see how you feeling about changing to CD. Quite a few have done it recently I think so it's definitely something for you to consider. Good luck!

Hi Claire and welcome to LT. I also have a lot of weight to lose and thought it would take too long doing it by sw or ww or some other diet. LT is great. Lose some on the weight you need to and see how you feeling about changing to CD. Quite a few have done it recently I think so it's definitely something for you to consider. Good luck!

A STONE in the first week!!! OMG
thats brilliant. maybe i can be 40 in april but not quite so fat lol

My big 40 next year too so I don't want to be fat and 40. I want to be fit and 40 too. Good luck.

Hi mushroom, I live in the country but my doctor is in salthill, he is dr. murphy just down from supermacs, he is a lovely man and has always been a very suportive and attentive doctor.. the other doctor catriona is lovely too...
I pay 65 euros in taum for lipotrim.. it is expensive but if i counted a night out drinking and the takeaways etc. it would probably be more and have found i have a little extra now each week for treats... Salthill in the summer in a bikini (well maybe a one peice my babies have ruined my poor stomach hehee) I cant wait this year for the summer.. the trick for lipotrim is to get yourself in a positive frame of mind... to tell yourself you are sick of eating junk and it does work wonders, in theses past two weeks i have felt soo much better in myself... I take one spoon of fibreclear with my coffee in the morning.. still going to the loo very few times but no pains etc... and start drinking water now, before you even start lipotrim as it can be hard to get into the habit of consuming so much water!! And a couple of days before drastically reduce your carbohydrate intake and then you wont get such bad withdrawels.. stock up on peppermint and green tea as it really helps, i enjoy a cup of earl grey too now and again..... and look at the whole thing positively... and you will suceed, I had my doubts but am into my second week and feel fab that i finally have a hold on things and am losing, I can feel it everyday when I wake up, my cellulite has all but vanished because of the water, my skin is fab and clear and i am getting excited about clothes and shoes!! Good luck with your start xx

hi evry1 i started lipotrim yesterday and my god its awful!! its not really the food im cravin its a good drink of juice, i hate water!! its worth it though in the end. sooo glad i found this forum, all ive got off people is oh thats bad 4 ya it will never work etc.. where all in the same bot aint we. cant wait too see what ive lost at the end of the week that really keeps you going. hope ur all doin ok on it x x

hi evry1 i started lipotrim yesterday and my god its awful!! its not really the food im cravin its a good drink of juice, i hate water!! its worth it though in the end. sooo glad i found this forum, all ive got off people is oh thats bad 4 ya it will never work etc.. where all in the same bot aint we. cant wait too see what ive lost at the end of the week that really keeps you going. hope ur all doin ok on it x x

Just ignore people that say it's bad for you cos you know it's not. They're probably just jealous and wish they had the willpower to do it themselves.

Soon you wont be craving juice so much and the water will be enough for you. The first week is the hardest but you can do it. It gets easier and the results are so worth it! :)

Back