Lipotrim newbie - start 9 April!!!

Teez

Been reading the site today :)happy096: everybody, think I am nearly ready to start now). Delayed start as had birthday yesterday and am going to France in a week - so being realistic and saying to self "will be (quite) good on hols and then start in earnest when I get back. Have tried Atkins and it was blissful to not be hungry but - found it too challenging as a veggie. I'm going to give LT a go and see how we go. Psyching up to the pharmacy visit this Friday.
Haven't stepped on any scales for a while (too horrific :cry:) but think I have at least 3 stone to lose as I've crept up to about a size 16. Need some support from you guys as my willpower muscle is underused at present!

Teez

Hi Teez!! You've definately found the right diet to get that will power muscle into shape, lol. And the perfect site to help you along! Everyone is so lovely and always here to give you a kind word or a kick up the backside when needed! Just enjoy your holiday, dont think about the diet and just get your mind set on cracking it when you get back! Were all behind you :D xx

Hi there Louize!
Looking forward to getting to know everyone on this journey. Mad how the weight just creeps on - it's like you wake up fat one day and wonder how you got there. Must be the Pinot Grigio ... I know this is going to be a mountain-like challenge (other half is c.19 stone and not on a diet ... yet ... ), but I'm going to get there.
Spring 2009 is new start time - need a new job before end of July (when I'm made redundant!) so I've got plenty of time to do this and do some exercise too - during the day too not just cramming it in after work! Amongst other things, I want the old work mates jaws to drop when they next see me!:worthy:
T, x

Have a great holiday and look forward to hearing about your start with LT x :)

Welcome! Enjoy the hols and chat soon!!!

Cheers Em - promised myself one final sorbet in south of France then I'll be on the wagon for sure! :D T, x

Welcome to the lipotrim site and good luck when you start your lipotrim journey in April.
Enjoy your holiday hun and enjoy your final treat.

Hey!

Welcome! :D and you have found the right site for support - this forum is great :D

Back