Lipotrim newbie !!!!

EvaDiva

Hello every1 :)
Im on my 1st week if lipotrim ! Just wondered how every1 has got on with this diet ! What did u lose in 1st week ?? Im hoping to last for 8 weeks (due to a holiday ) what sort og weight loss am i looking at !!!!!!! Thank u x

EvaDiva said:
Hello every1 :)
Im on my 1st week if lipotrim ! Just wondered how every1 has got on with this diet ! What did u lose in 1st week ?? Im hoping to last for 8 weeks (due to a holiday ) what sort og weight loss am i looking at !!!!!!! Thank u x

Hey Eva welcome to the site! :) what day are u on? I'm on day 7 (weigh in tomorrow eeek) I'm hoping to lose between 8-10lbs that seems to be how most do but obviously it depends on your starting weight & height etc!

Best of luck with it, any questions just holler! ;-) x
Sarah

Hey ! Its also my weigh day 2moro !! Im doing this with my sister and we were naughty and jumped on mums scales ! And 4 her it says -8lb but mine only saying -3lb and i feel sad as i have not cheated ! But will stick with it !!!
How r u getting on ??????
Good luck 4 2moro - let me kno !!!

EvaDiva said:
Hey ! Its also my weigh day 2moro !! Im doing this with my sister and we were naughty and jumped on mums scales ! And 4 her it says -8lb but mine only saying -3lb and i feel sad as i have not cheated ! But will stick with it !!!
How r u getting on ??????
Good luck 4 2moro - let me kno !!!

I wouldn't go by your moms scales, don't get me wrong I hop on mine all the time but I bet you've lost more than 3lbs if you've been 100% all week. Again depends on your starting weight, the general rule is the heavier you are the more u lose.

Don't forget the 1st week is mainly water and not fat so it's important to stick with it (I list 3st 2 years ago on LP) good luck with your weigh in too..will keep u updated! ;-)

good luck for WIs girls x

It all depends on the person. I lost 13lbs first week and 24.5 over four weeks before I stopped cos of too many social commitments but will be back too lt in a couple of weeks. Good luck

How did you get on eva? I'm down 8lbs after week one, was hoping for a 10 but happy enough! :)

Start weight 13.6
Week 1: -8lbs

It all depends, look at my weight losses, they aren't huge but they are steady!!

How did you get on eva? I'm down 8lbs after week one, was hoping for a 10 but happy enough! :)

Start weight 13.6
Week 1: -8lbs

Well done sarah :) great start !!!!
Me 2 had a fab start and is over the moon ! Iam -9lb :-D (big smiles) i wont be getting on mums dodgy scales again lol .... Keep up the good work :) keep in touch x
Eva x

Thanx every 1 for ur posts !!! Its great hearing from u all , and knowing im not the only 1 out there that struggles with the flab ! Keep up good work every1 :)

EvaDiva said:
Well done sarah :) great start !!!!
Me 2 had a fab start and is over the moon ! Iam -9lb :-D (big smiles) i wont be getting on mums dodgy scales again lol .... Keep up the good work :) keep in touch x
Eva x

That's fantastic Eva well done!! :) defo stay off the dodgey scales lol :p how did your sis get on?

That's fantastic Eva well done!! :) defo stay off the dodgey scales lol :p how did your sis get on?
She did 8lb so we r both very happy and feel focused for week 2 ! Just hope this week doesnt drag !
How are you finding it .. Any side effects ????

EvaDiva said:
She did 8lb so we r both very happy and feel focused for week 2 ! Just hope this week doesnt drag !
How are you finding it .. Any side effects ????

Ah that's brilliant, and great that you have each other to share the torture with! No real side effects for me, like everyone else I have my bad days where I just wanna chew on something but apart from that all good :) I guess I'm lucky cos I actually like the shakes and always drink tonnes of water anyway lol

Roll on next week! ;-)

Ah that's brilliant, and great that you have each other to share the torture with! No real side effects for me, like everyone else I have my bad days where I just wanna chew on something but apart from that all good :) I guess I'm lucky cos I actually like the shakes and always drink tonnes of water anyway lol

Roll on next week! ;-)

Yes i have periods in the day when i could run to the fridge and munch and then the next im thinking its easy ! I keep feeling cold . And really hating the breath !!! Bit dry and consious it smells :-(
Bought a mouth spray which the pharmacy said is free keytones so hope that helps this week !!!!

Well done to you both on your weight loss on the first week. I to am on my second week and am just at the end of my 10th day. The thing that I dislike the most is my tounge which has a disgusting yellow film and is so dry! so no problems drinking lots as always thirsty. wishing everyone a great second week

JudeBo said:
Well done to you both on your weight loss on the first week. I to am on my second week and am just at the end of my 10th day. The thing that I dislike the most is my tounge which has a disgusting yellow film and is so dry! so no problems drinking lots as always thirsty. wishing everyone a great second week

That's the worst side effect for me too Judith, I'm used to chewing loads of gum a day and even tho I'm using the strips I find the dry mouth thing awful! :-( I drink tonnes of water but every night I find it hard to sleep cos my mouth is so dry, very annoying! Good luck this week! :) x

Yep my mouth is very dry - but there is a mouth spray that has no ketones in - my pharmacy perscribed it ! Its £2.03 and is small but it helps a little !!! Its called GOLD SPOT !!!
Good luck 4 the rest of this week ! Let us kno how weigh in goes !!

Having read the posts I will be getting Listerine mouthwash and gold spot. Thanks great to know what I can use as my pharmasist went on holiday for my first weigh in and the person that weighed me last week knew very little about Lipotrim. Yes everyone keep undated on the weekly weigh in good luck

Having read the posts I will be getting Listerine mouthwash and gold spot. Thanks great to know what I can use as my pharmasist went on holiday for my first weigh in and the person that weighed me last week knew very little about Lipotrim. Yes everyone keep undated on the weekly weigh in good luck

Keep it up !!!! And let us kno how u get on :)

Back