Lipotrim or LighterLife

JudeBo

I had originally gone along to a consultation with the LighterLife consultant and she gave me all the information and the health check form which I had to take along to the GP Surgery to get completed, stamped and my blood pressure taken. The LighterLife consultant said when I informed her of my GP surgery that there could be a problem getting the form signed. She was right! and having had an appointment at the surgery I am still waiting to see if they will sign the form. In the meantime because it was taking so long to get it signed someone told me of Lipotrim so off I went to my Chemist and got signed up. I am now on day 4 of Lipotrim. If the GP surgery get around to signing the form I am not sure what I should do now stay on Lipotrim of change over to Lighterlife? Can anyone offer me any advise? I liked the idea of the weekly group therapy with LL which helps change your mindset for when you commence healthy eating although going down to the local chemist is easier.
Has anyone had any experience of both of these diets and if one works any better than the other?
Thanks very much

Back