Lipotrim or not

MINDA

Hi all,
I am thinking of doing lipotrim but i will be going on holiday in 2 weeks All inclusive.
Do i start it before going or wait till i return?

Wait til you return, and try to be a little responsible whilst away! Lol

No point playing at TFR if you know very well in 2 weeks you are going to stuff your face, might as well wait until you come back and give it 100% dedication. Its the only way it will work.

wait. lol -you might lose a good few lbs before hand but 2 weeks all inclusive -can you honestly say you'll resist? Its not long to wait. get into it after and see how brilliant you can feel. I'd say in the meantime relax and enjoy your holiday. It depends how strong your resolve is to either stick with it or get back into it.

Thanks Guys,
I think i will need all the support i can get. I told my husband that i was going to do the lipotrim diet. He just gave me a lecture on just exersise and eat healthy. I know can not do this as im at home all the time (Maternity Leave).
I need to lose weight fast but also keep it off.
I have not seen many blogs regarding how people have been able to maintain their weight loss

I would definatly wait...enjoy your holiday, then get stuck in to LT & watch the weight melt away.....good luck caz xx

I would wait too hun, then you can give it your 100%. There are lots of us on here that have lost the weight and maintained - Summerskye, KD, Icemoose, Porgeous, myself - just to name a few. Have a look at the inspirational slide show, there's a link to it in the big blue bar at the top. All I can say is, enjoy your holiday, make sensible choices and then come back and get on Lipotrim and give it your all! Have a great holiday x x

I would wait, enjoy your holiday stick to salad meat and fish stay away from the deserts if you can and this will help doing TFR when you come back
have a great holiday u going any where nice.

xx

Hey Minda,

I would highly recommend you enjoy your holiday and get all the scoffing out of your system and start fresh when you're back!

Unfortunately, whilst lipotrim is an excellent diet, it doesn't work miracles.. Lipotrim is a lifestyle change. you cannot expect to take off weight and keep it off if you go back to eating the same you did before you did the diet. It's just common sense.

If you want the weight gone, and to stay gone, you need to change your relationship with food, for the better.

Good luck! and enjoy your holiday.

I waited till summer was over and holiday gone and then hit it once the boys were back in school and a more "normal" routine. You could do atkins for the next few weeks and then whilst on holiday a bit that would give you a heads up into ketosis and you could lose a bit of weight for your holiday even...good luck when you jump on the LT wagon:D

As everyone else has said, weight and have a guilt free holiday and be full of determination when you get back. Have a great holiday.

Back