Lipotrim - phase 2

Biffo1959

Hi All,

Did lipotrim for 8 weeks from Feb to April this year and lost 4 stone (18st 12lb to 14st 12lb). The plan always was to stop in April for the holiday period as I do like my holidays and to start again six months later. Well six months have elapsed and even after eating like a pig most of the time when I was weighted this morning I was only 6 lb heavier than when I finished my first period of lioptrim. Most of that is probably yesterday's Sunday roast.

So, I'm starting at 15st 4lb and aim to get down to 13 stone. That will take me to a healthy BMI.

Having done lipotrim before I know what to expect. I'm actually quite excited.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Welcome and hope you do as well this time round :) ... 8 weeks is amazing :) you'll hit goal in no time :D x x x

Good luck dear :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it's Thursday lunchtime and I've just had a chocolate shake. Chocolate is probably my least favourite so I tend to get them out of the way.

Waiting for ketosis to kick and and give me my energy boost. Shouldn't be long now as I've been 100% since Monday.

I've been to the gym every night so probably feeling more tired than I should but I'm doing ok.

Not been weighing myself but already I'm feeling lighter and smaller - even if only a little bit.

Sounds like your doing really well.... well done on going to the gym so early on... but be careful as Lipotrim advise NOT to exercise for the 1st 2 weeks hun... L xx

I'm doing a photography course with some friends and we've decided to go to Blackpool to get some pictures. Could bore you but I won't.

Anyway, we've decided to stay over so I'm off to the chemists for some flapjacks.

Never had them before, even on my previous 8 week TFR stint.

Hope they're okay. Reviews on here are mixed.

:rolleyes: Hmm good luck with them, but then again you might like them, you never know!! Lol
Enjoy yourself in Blackpool :)

Doing so well Biffo :) keep up the good work x x x

Back