LIPOTRIM RECEIPS

Steph1989

Anyone got any.. I know there's a few things you can do with the shakes to make it a little more interesting but I don't know how to make them.. :)

If you do a search for receipes you will get some there. However, I tried the "chicken stuffing" last night and it was horrible. It was like a chicken flavour suet pudding, very similar in texture but really really really really salty. I even tried it with a teeny weeny weeny dab of tomato ketchup just to see if that improved it but no... it was totally yuck!! Will not try that one again.

I hope the receipes work better with the sweeter drinks - will try them one day.

Add coffee to the vanilla & choc shakes.
Add ice & sweeteners to all to make milkshakes.
A lot add chilli flakes or black pepper to the soup- not LT recommended but most still do it?
I've never tried the 'mousse' versions mainly because most people find them bleurghh! LOL!
Theres not much else you can do with them I'm afraid? You can't freeze/microwave them (destroys the nutrients) and you can't add anything to flavour them (apart from tablet sweeteners?)

never heard of the stuffing, but the idea sounds pretty minging!

I just add coffee to the vanilla :) keeps me going 28 weeks and counting ;)

Remember, they';re not meant to taste amazing, think of them as medicine!

Are the chicken ones suitable for veggies? I didn't get any when I went to the pharmacy as the woman wasn't sure if they were..

I only have the shakes, couldnt stomach the chicken soup, and have never tried the flapjaks, only got 2 weeks left, so there is not much point now.

I add ice and coffee to the vanilla and choc, and just ice to the strawberry, and mix them with the hand mixer with 300mls of water. I love them so much (I Know your not supposed to), but they have been my 'friends' for the last 5+months ha ha.

If you do a search for receipes you will get some there. However, I tried the "chicken stuffing" last night and it was horrible. It was like a chicken flavour suet pudding, very similar in texture but really really really really salty. I even tried it with a teeny weeny weeny dab of tomato ketchup just to see if that improved it but no... it was totally yuck!! Will not try that one again.

I hope the receipes work better with the sweeter drinks - will try them one day.

Ketchup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :whoopass: :eek:

I just have the chocolate shake with ice cold water - delish! :drool:

Are the chicken ones suitable for veggies? I didn't get any when I went to the pharmacy as the woman wasn't sure if they were..

Yes they are, I asked my chemist to check for me! Apparently their not made from chicken but a vegeatrian friendly alternative- soya protein?? x

fine for veggies - they're only chicken flavour soup :)

Crumble half of peanut flapjack into half of a warm made up vanilla shake= voila you have something porridge-ish tasting. I add another 2 sweeteners and i looove it. Esp in the morning. keeps me going for a lot longer than the shakes alone!

Enjoy

shakes all the way, i think you get used to them, its just part of my day now

hi

I was wondering if you have a link to that chicken stuffing you mentioned?
John

That chicken stuffing - if you make it in the microwave forget about it!

i use pepper or chilli in my chicken but mainly black pepper..cant take a chicken without it.

now for my chocolate shake i sometimes boil a cup of pepermint tea..leave it to cool down with 2 sweetners in it then use it to make my chocolate shake...its sweetish but pepperminty and i love it :) [it doesnt taste of tea at all]
i also save a spoonful of vanila shake every now and then and add it with my sweetners to coffee wich sort of tastes milky :)

hope this helps

I was wondering if you have a link to that chicken stuffing you mentioned?
John
I'm no good on doing links and stuff, but do a search for receipes and it comes up. Though I seriously do not recommend it - its really really really really really salty :)

Back