lipotrim tfr mousse

so so hopefull

:wave_cry: hi can anybody tell me how to make the mousse iv heard about. x x

just mix your shake with a few tables spoons of water,, keep adding water in tiny bits until you get the thickness you want, its not nice by the way lol, but you mite like it

yeah you can mix it with a blender either just less water. The maintenance products make for a better mouse than TFR Im afraid

ok thanks but if its not nice i think i will leave it dont want to make it any harder lol x x x

I like JanDs method the best I have to say. Just makes a paste like cookie dough

i wanna get me one of those handy hand whiskers, battery operated...

they certainly do make it easier i couldnt do it with just shaking them x x x

I use a magic bullet to mix mine, Not sure if they sell them any more, I stole it off my mother just after I started. Lifesaver!

I use a magic bullet to mix mine, Not sure if they sell them any more, I stole it off my mother just after I started. Lifesaver!

wow i had one of those a few years back, i really miss mine

They do sell them! I just checked. I think I might have to invest on one of my own. My mother is wondering where hers has gone, and is blaming my poor father. Oops!!

They do sell them! I just checked. I think I might have to invest on one of my own. My mother is wondering where hers has gone, and is blaming my poor father. Oops!!

lol i thin i mite get one again, i totally fogto about them, they will be brill for my babies food too

It is really good, By the looks around £34.00, Which is quite steep when you can buy a hand whisker for around £4.00. but if you have other uses for it, I am sure it is worth it. I am going to save up for one, treat myself to a sparkly new one in a few weeks.

It is really good, By the looks around £34.00, Which is quite steep when you can buy a hand whisker for around £4.00. but if you have other uses for it, I am sure it is worth it. I am going to save up for one, treat myself to a sparkly new one in a few weeks.

just found a seller on ebay selling them at 18.99 with a 7 quid postage, so only27 quid lol

i think i paqid about 35 for mine first time round

Back