Lipotrim - The New Me!

Day 76 - headin for my weigh-in on wednesday and that's week 11 knocked on the head! Then the following wednesday im on refeed so not long now! Still tryin to get myself together in preparation for goin back to the world of food...... worried the ol habits will jump straight back into play and im prayin they wont....... am insistent this weight is gonna stay off for once and for all.... im 41 now and it just gets harder the older you get to shift the weight... so just want this yoyo dieting to end now! So have my weightwatchers books out and lookin thru the plan to get myself refreshed and back on track.......... so here's to the new lifestyle and healthy regime!

Im so excited for u nearing the end as ive seen u from day 1, u sound so determined and in the right place to keep it off once u are back on food.

U will have to join us on the maintenance thread after and everyone will keep u in check and help out they are all so lovely and keep me going, I'm exactly the same weight as when I finished refeed 6 weeks ago and I have treats and don't deprive myself of anything.

x x

Im so excited for u nearing the end as ive seen u from day 1, u sound so determined and in the right place to keep it off once u are back on food.

U will have to join us on the maintenance thread after and everyone will keep u in check and help out they are all so lovely and keep me going, I'm exactly the same weight as when I finished refeed 6 weeks ago and I have treats and don't deprive myself of anything.

x x

omg... i cant believe you went on refeed 6 weeks ago!!!! It was only like yesterday i was so envious of you headin over to refeed.... fab you're still the same weight!! Hopefully now that will be me... im a bit nervous but excited... headin for re-feed next wednesday.... so fingers crossed, but im happy in my head that this is finally it for me.... too happy with my weightloss to mess it up this time!! See you over on the maintenence forum!! x

Day 77 - sooooooooo excited now im nearin refeed zone! Was tempted to start refeed tomorrow when i get weighed in..... but will wait the extra week and go for it then! That will make it 3 and a half stone so well pleased with myself............. ready to come off tfr now as i miss having dinner with my children and also my relationship with my husband is on a go-slow, because we really enjoy goin out and having dinner and each others company, so i miss him and our time together..... have to say he has been brilliant, really encouraging all the way and never once complained i wasn't eating....... so just want to get back out there and spend some time out and about! (without a vanilla shake in my bag!) so nearly done now.... last lap!!

Day 77 - sooooooooo excited now im nearin refeed zone! Was tempted to start refeed tomorrow when i get weighed in..... but will wait the extra week and go for it then! That will make it 3 and a half stone so well pleased with myself............. ready to come off tfr now as i miss having dinner with my children and also my relationship with my husband is on a go-slow, because we really enjoy goin out and having dinner and each others company, so i miss him and our time together..... have to say he has been brilliant, really encouraging all the way and never once complained i wasn't eating....... so just want to get back out there and spend some time out and about! (without a vanilla shake in my bag!) so nearly done now.... last lap!!

I am so jealous of you that you are near the end and I have just begun! lol Just kidding, I am really pleased for you, whole new world waiting out there.
As for your husband I bet he is really proud of the new YOU! The experience of having been on LT will always stay with you, I hope! It will be healthy eating not just for you but the whole family, good habits and exercising discipline from now on. We are all very proud of you. I for one will miss you on this forum but hope to join you on the maintainence thread in few months time. Good luck

I am so jealous of you that you are near the end and I have just begun! lol Just kidding, I am really pleased for you, whole new world waiting out there.
As for your husband I bet he is really proud of the new YOU! The experience of having been on LT will always stay with you, I hope! It will be healthy eating not just for you but the whole family, good habits and exercising discipline from now on. We are all very proud of you. I for one will miss you on this forum but hope to join you on the maintainence thread in few months time. Good luck

wow! that brought a tear to my eye... thank you so much for all your kind words! I know how you feel, i was sooo jealous at the start lookin at everyone nearly finishing.... but omg it just zoomed by and now i have 45lbs gone already! so you have 50ish more pounds to go and you know what, that is just gonna fly..... i think once you get past week 5 it just takes off with such speed it's unbelievable!! Im really so pleased with myself because i just feel back in control of whats goin into my body... scared too that old habits will come back.... but confident i can handle it and am determined to be prepared and have the odd treat but leave it at that... also gonna make sure i do a small amount of exercise every day..... it really is where the battle begins.. tryin to keep it off... thats why lipotrim is so comforting in a way.... you know you cant eat anything, you know you will definitely lose every week and thats such a nice feeling! I bet the first time i eat food again, i'll be thinkin... 'what was all the craving and fuss about, it's not that special'! Baking cakes all morning... our little girl is 10 today... she had her party on Saturday, but as today is the 'official' day, we're havin a little party for family... ordering in pizza's etc.... god she has more birthdays than the queen mother!!!!!!!!!! so whilst everyone is stuffin their faces with cakes and pizza... i'll be doin the ol usual... vanilla shakin it!!!! thanks again.... its brill to think you've inspired someone!!!!!!!!! x :D

,thanks again.... its brill to think you've inspired someone!!!!!!!!! x :D

-------------------------------------------
People are simply wonderful, encourging and inspiring. Good luck :D

Leluna and xlisx, wow go you two!
Lis - I'm so impressed that you've stayed the same week nad that you're still staying on the thread - I think that's key. Everyone here is encouraging and knows what it's like to hate the way you look enough to do something this drastic about it and there are no judgements...I'm so glad that I found this site. And I'm so glad that there's a maintenance thread. Keep it up girls! You're both inspiring!!

Hello Ladies !!
Just like to say a very well done to you all!!! Its amazing how much you've lost!!! Im on day 3 of Be-yu... which is just like lipotrim but tastes abit nicer !! Absolutly starving today but iv got my holidays coming up in september (off to Florida) so i need to shed all this extra fat!! Im Currently a size 16-18 & 5ft9 ... Hoping to make it down to a size 12 - 14 Before my holidays...
Just like to say you all made me feel like i can do this !!!
Thanks
Fiona

:D
Hello Ladies !!
Just like to say a very well done to you all!!! Its amazing how much you've lost!!! Im on day 3 of Be-yu... which is just like lipotrim but tastes abit nicer !! Absolutly starving today but iv got my holidays coming up in september (off to Florida) so i need to shed all this extra fat!! Im Currently a size 16-18 & 5ft9 ... Hoping to make it down to a size 12 - 14 Before my holidays...
Just like to say you all made me feel like i can do this !!!
Thanks
Fiona
Hi Fiona and welcome to these forums.
There is no reason why you can't shed the surplus weight before your holidays provided you stay 100%. I think you will not feel as hungry once you are through your first few days, that's when ketosis kick in. Good luck

Day 78 - Just back from my weigh-in and ive lost another 3lbs which brings me to one pound off 3 and a half stone.... but the big news is im goin on re-feed today! Yehawwwwwwwwww...... the pharmacist reckoned i should go on re-feed today and start exercising to tone up my stomach which is where i carry my weight..... had my family round for pizza last nite and they all reckoned id lost enough off my face and shouldnt lose any more from there.... so im startin re-feed a week early! Im just delighted because my original goal was to lose 3 stone by 1st of June, and ive smashed that and more! So my plan is to walk every night for 40mins and tone up. Im goin into Weightwatchers next wednesday night and will lose another stone comfortably by Christmas....... by then i will be down to 12st 3lbs (ish) and id be thrilled with that..... nervous and excited about re-feed...... have just had a coffee with skimmed milk and it was fab! So i will head over to the re-feed forum, but will not be gone from here! You cant get rid of me that easy! To all who read my diary, thank you, i hope you got some inspiration from it! Sorry if i bored ya!!! Thanks for all your support and inspiration and good luck on all your journeys............xxxxxxx

Oh lozzy, OMFG, u lucky bugger! U hav been having such great losses every week.
And am sooooo jealous u r eating from today! But am soooooooooooooooo happy for ya, all ye hard work has paid off n wish I could give u a massive hug right now.
U've been my inspiration since I started n I've always read all ur thread n ur so full of wonderful advice n help anyone n everyone.
Ur s star in this forum n please don't leave us, hang around to keep motivating us. We simply can't lose ya.
Hopefully in 4 weeks I'll be joining u on re-feed.
Good luck with it all Hun, and a MASSIVE WELL DONE chick,
U deserve to b on top of the world.
Lots of luv to ya.
Xxxxxxxxx
(wrote it here as well, just in case it doesn't show on other thread)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh lozzy, OMFG, u lucky bugger! U hav been having such great losses every week.
And am sooooo jealous u r eating from today! But am soooooooooooooooo happy for ya, all ye hard work has paid off n wish I could give u a massive hug right now.
U've been my inspiration since I started n I've always read all ur thread n ur so full of wonderful advice n help anyone n everyone.
Ur s star in this forum n please don't leave us, hang around to keep motivating us. We simply can't lose ya.
Hopefully in 4 weeks I'll be joining u on re-feed.
Good luck with it all Hun, and a MASSIVE WELL DONE chick,
U deserve to b on top of the world.
Lots of luv to ya.
Xxxxxxxxx
(wrote it here as well, just in case it doesn't show on other thread)

ah thanks so much Vanisha! yep can't believe im goin onto re-feed..... had my maintenence bar this morning, but the best bit was the skimmed milk in my coffee!!! Really missed that so much! Had my vanilla shake for lunch and then some chicken for my dinner! Im touched you read my diary, glad you got something from it! I loved doin that, coz on the bad days i would go back to day 1 and think omg ive come so far! I really feel fab, my foot and my back are so much better and im just so positive now about the future..... i know the weight can go back on, but i reckon this time, something has clicked and im ready for the battle!!!! You've done brill, your losses are astounding! Wont be long now for you.... hang in and stay strong... will keep an eye on ya! Thanks again for all your kind comments and support xxxx :D

Hello
I have just started Lipotrim on Tuesday 21st August 2012, I have been putting on weight for some time now, but this year its got worse and i feel very unhealthy. I have just come back of my two week holiday to the Algarve and i normally feel refreshed, but this year i have sore feet and a bad back and feel very tired all the time. So here goes a new start, I weighed in at 11st 8llb and would like to be about 9st 7llb and keep it that way. Its day three and i feel well, i am not hungry thank goodness, but i dont know what to do with myself. I have a lot more free time (no cooking and eating). I am very short in height so i need to lose the weight and get my bounce back in my life, i do not want to carry on feeling this way.

Back