Lipotrim to Slimming World?

Ahnyuum

Hey guys, just wanted to ask your opinions. I've been doing Lipotrim for nearly six weeks now, and I've so far lost two stone, which makes me very happy! However, I was thinking of possibly doing a two-week refeed next week and switching over to Slimming World.

I've still got one and a half stones to lose, and Lipotrim has made me break the back of it, but I'm a little worried about how it's affecting my metabolism and thought perhaps I should try to lose the rest through healthy eating?

Lipotrim has really given me a much-needed break from food, and has made me look at food completely differently. I've even had a sudden interesting in cooking and healthy meals, and have been cooking them almost every day for the other half which I hardly ever did before!

What do you guys think? Do any of you have any experience with switching from Lipotrim to Slimming World? Or do you think I should just stick it out for the month or so it'll take me to lose the rest?

Thanks in advance for your input! (Also, should I post this in the Slimming World forum too?) x

Its entirely up to you hun, if you'd rather finish off on SW then do that. For me personally i plan to lose the bulk with LT and then switch to WW for the last wee bit. (free weigh ins once you get to goal) Either way good luck to you :)

My plan is the same as Loser85. But you should do whatever you feel comfortable. Maybe take some time to read up about Slimming World, and def put this post up in the forum for it, get some input from people already doing it? Good luck x

That's what I am going to do, got this week and next week to do, then refeed for my hols. Haven't decided whether to try the new WW plan or back to SW yet. I'm planning all the time what sort of things I'm going to eat lol Good luck x

Im the same, been watchin come dine with me and planning what Im gonna eat when Im thin lol x

Hey guys, just wanted to ask your opinions. I've been doing Lipotrim for nearly six weeks now, and I've so far lost two stone, which makes me very happy! However, I was thinking of possibly doing a two-week refeed next week and switching over to Slimming World.

--------------------------------

In the end you have to decide. I believe that you should stay with LT until you have lost most of your weight, then refeed and move on to either WW or SW.
You have come so far, you might as well continue for few more weeks to shed those extra pounds. don't forget it will be slower with WW or SW.
I was with SW prior to joining LT and I will be heading in that direction as soon as I have shed surplus fat. The membership will be free once I reach my target weight with them and I will have opportunity to meet like minded people plus Weigh In is free. Good luck :D

Back