Lipotrim... tomorrow is day 1

jackson34

Looking forward to the start and hoping this website can help me along the way.
I'd had a look and you all seem friendly helpful and very supportive.

Although i'm a bit rubbish and have no idea how this website works, i'll figure it out i'm sure :)

Welcome to the forum jackson, and good luck on your journey.. We are all here to help and support each other.. For me it has been a Godsend x x

just starting round two today, been off since christmas, but this time know i will stick to goal, hoping this forum gives me the motivation to stick too. Good luck to you too !!

Good luck!! i have started my 3rd week, and already lost 11 and a half pounds! it will be hard at first but when you get weighed and start seeing/feeling results it will all be worth it! :):)

Hiya bridesmaid... I am a 2nd timer too.. I have found it harder to get into this time round, but like you, i WILL do it!! Good luck x

Good luck! You can do it!

Welcome to the forum! You'll get all the help you'll ever need here as we're all in this together. I'm on week 4 now and feel like I should just warn you as it hasn't been mentioned already that days 3-4 can be really tough and can make you quite emotional. Just come here, vent to us and we'll all help you through it.
Best of luck, hope your first day is going alright. xx

Best of luck. Ive started back today, lost 5stone with the help of lipotrim last year, it does work. Ill be logging in for support too. All the best, Ava

Back