Lipotrim & Underactive Thyroid ?

blondie29

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to know if anyone on the Lipotrim Plan has a underactive thyroid and take medication for it.

Ive been diagnosed with a underactive thyroid in January 2010 and on Levothyroxine since then but I am now hoping that I will be able to start losing weight now Im taking medication.

Just wandered if anyone else has lost weight on it and how it was.....I have only tried this diet once about a year ago and only did it for 2 weeks but now Im ready to give it my all and lose all my weight, about 4-5 stone.

Thanks all

Hi,

I have an underactive thyroid and take Levothyroxine daily. There is no problem taking thyroid medication whilst on Lipotrim

Clair x

Thanks for your reply, How are you finding the diet and how much weight have you lost? Are you finding it ok losing weight on it?

The diet is fantastic as it takes food out of the equation, but the first week can be tough. As of today, I have lost exactly 10 stones, so it can be done when you have thyroid problems.

Good Luck
Clair x

Hiya - I too have an underactive thyroid and on levothyroxine - and have lost a considerable amount in just 2 weeks. It is really the only diet that has worked for me. Charleysangel is my inspiration as I too have to lose about 10 stone!

Good luck with it hun - it really does work! x

Me too! I'm on Levothyroxine and also on LT, 1st weigh in tomorrow. I lost 4 stone with slimming world before the diagnosis and now my medication levels are stable I was able to start Lipotrim to try to lose the 4 stone plus the extra i put on before they managed to diagnose the underactive thyroid, but nearly a week into LT i feel great!! Good luck with your jouney no matter what you decide to do! x

Hi

i have an underactive thyroid too. I am on eltroxin for it. I know an underactive thyroid plays havoc with weight. I am week 3 of LT. I have had 2 weigh ins and have lost 16 lbs so far. I started at 16 stone!!!! anyway i find the diet brilliant. I have always been lethargic with the underactive thyroid - or at least thats what I blamed!!- now I have a lot more energy. Its prob a combination of weight loss and not eating crap!!!

Best of luck to you. This diet is well worth sticking with.

Back