Lipotrim -v- Exante

willowmcg

Hi have just come across Exante and wondered if anyone had been on it before Lipotrim. Are they basically the same.

Reason I'm thinking about switching is they deliver and I have a 60 mile round trip to pickup LT as there is no chemists supplying nearer me and afraid that I will get stuck without any and break diet. However, I would stick with it if the LT results are better.

Thanks

I'm on exante now after doing Lipotrim twice before.

I'm finding the flavours much nicer and there's so much more choice too. The losses are very similar and the plans are very much the same really.

I decided to do it purely for the ease of having it delivered and it only costing £25 a week. Bargain!

That's great, thanks. Hadn't heard of Exante before and didn't want to switch. I'll have another good read of the site and compare them. Getting it delivered would be a great help and a bonus being cheaper! I just didn't want to upset any loss ive made so farbut making sure I get to the chemist will be a struggle some weeks. I did ask if they could supply 2 weeks at a time but they said no and of course being weak willed I would end up "just having a couple of days off till I can get more", lol.

You have both done so well and reading your fantastic losses makes me determined not to have an excuse to stop.

Bev, do you find the bars on Exante are ok? I struggled with LT ones last time and just could not eat more than a nibble of it, they are disgusting.
I am looking at getting the variety pack, how are the soups?

Exante bars are nice (then again I like LT ones) but exante are more moist. The soup flavours are a nice variety too. Personally ive had the mixed pack before and failed miserably. Im thinking of getting another (switching from lipo again) and going for the shake only pack.. Good luck :)

The cals are slightly higher on Exante but it doesnt make any difference to losses at all :)

A lot of people are making the change from LT/LL/CD mostly down to cost and convenience and I dont think anyone has regretted it :)

I've just had a look at it, are the bumper packs always on 50% off which makes it £25 per week?

I've decided to switch when I'm finished the LT. Had the soup last night but was struggling to finish it. That's good they are always at £25 cos I was worried in case they'd go up before I bought them.

Im doing exante after doing lt and the losses are identical!! It's so much easier to get your hands on and it works as long as you can be strict with your own weigh ins! Good luck

Katie are you doing the mixed bumper pack or shakes only? What is the best. Are the bars and soups ok?

Back