Lipotrim vs Cambridge Diet

Mr Creosote

Is there really any difference ?.

There is certainly little difference in the amount of minerals and vitamins in each.

Still I'm sticking to LT.

Perhaps the only way we can really resolve the issue is to have a massive gang fight between us and them.

We should hire a football ground one evening and kick seven bells out of each other, that would sort it out once and for all !!!!!

I already have some songs/chants ready

"Your going home in a London Ambulance"

Many of you might at this stage think I have lost my marbles. 7 days without food, is that really so strange ???.

Last edited:
more choice with cd :p flavours, bars and porridge xx

Lipotrim as you know has only the few flavours and only the one plan.

CD has a variety of plans to choose from and also flavours and meal bars along with tetras which are very convenient.

The weight loss is the same with both TFR on Lipotrim or Sole Source on Cambridge Diet.

Here is a brochure to read just click on the link.

http://www.cambridge-diet.co.uk/brochures/solesource.pdf

Love Mini xxx

:eek: I remember trying CD years ago about 1986 and after day 1 I got gout, back then there was no food with it just shakes but they didn't advise you to drink gallons of water.

I find lipotrim more filling. Also the add a meal week, which does seem logical to me yet it made it harder for me because I couldn't stop thinking about the week I'd get to eat food. I also kind of knew that I'd go bucko and not stop when I should.

But I do miss the flavours and the tetras and my lovely CD councellor.

Is the cost the same? I can't remember, i tried cambridge a few yrs ago but it didn't go as well as LT for me. I don't think i drank enough. I was more hungry too for some reason.

Well as they are made by the same people I guess the only difference is the cost. LT is cheaper purely because it has less choice and you don't need to see a CD counsellor. I checked out CD last night but couldn't find a price on their webbysite- but I believe it is more expensive.

I like LT as there is no choice. No mucking about and the cost isn't too bad either compared with Lighterlife which was nearer 70 squids a week!

I find lipotrim more filling. Also the add a meal week, which does seem logical to me yet it made it harder for me because I couldn't stop thinking about the week I'd get to eat food. I also kind of knew that I'd go bucko and not stop when I should.

But I do miss the flavours and the tetras and my lovely CD councellor.

hey you - no more Add a meal week - can do Sole Source for 12 weeks now :)

you know where I am gawjus if you wanna have another go......

miss ya ! :(

Debz xxxx

Well as they are made by the same people I guess the only difference is the cost. LT is cheaper purely because it has less choice and you don't need to see a CD counsellor. I checked out CD last night but couldn't find a price on their webbysite- but I believe it is more expensive.

I like LT as there is no choice. No mucking about and the cost isn't too bad either compared with Lighterlife which was nearer 70 squids a week!

hiya - CD is £35.70 per week - if you're on 21 per week (5'7" and below) and stick with shakes, soups, porridge - they're £1.70 each....tetra (ready made shakes) and bars are £1.95 each...so if you add in these it will be a few pounds more - BUT still a lot less than LL (which, I believe is around £67 per week ?)

Also - lots more choice & flexibility with CD....

Good luck with whatever you go for :)

Debz xxx

Oh yeah and Cd is definitely cheaper here in NI than LT.

I did consider CD but thought the choccy bars would tempt me to have more than 1!!!! Also LT is way to convenient coz the chemist is about 10-15 min walk from my house!

x

I've done LT & CD.

I did CD twice, both times lasting for around 6wks. I've done LT now 3 times :eek:, 1st lost over 7st, 2nd time i lost around 6st & now so far i've lost 5st.

The CD shakes & bars are lovely..... too lovely for me. I loved the choc mint shake & the veg soup was lovely. The bars were also really nice to have with a cup of coffee in the evening.

I don't know what it is but i can't stay on CD but with LT i can. I can only stomach the vanilla shake on LT & it has to have a bit of coffee in it & has to be hot. So i'm really limited, 6-7 months of just vanilla shakes is boring but it seems to work for me.

Cost wise, its exactly the same for CD & LT, both would cost me £36.

strange isnt it? I'm not sure why I couldnt last on CD either, I'm into all the flavours of LT so im pretty lucky I suppose but I dont rule out switching to the dark side lol if i become bored or struggle wanting more variety. Lt is much easier for me too because now a chemist 5 minutes up the road does it. I dont drive so having to go distances can become a pain in the backside -especially if I'm weak and looking an excuse to eat. :D

the lipotrim is better for me too, i dont know what it is but i can stick to this , , any food bar etc would be to much temptation for me, mariex

Back