Lipotrim - Weekly Weight Loss

razza1997

Hi guys!

I am starting lipotrim TFR tomorrow and I am curious as to what everyone’s weight loss was for the first week!
I am looking to lose 4 stone in total and looking forward to the journey!

Reannah

Hi guys!

I am starting lipotrim TFR tomorrow and I am curious as to what everyone’s weight loss was for the first week!
I am looking to lose 4 stone in total and looking forward to the journey!

Reannah
Hi Reannah

Ive just come on this site because i started today . I have done this diet 8 years ago with amazing results

Hi Reannah

Ive just come on this site because i started today . I have done this diet 8 years ago with amazing results

Hi Linda, that's great - I'm sure you will get those results again!

I'm on my second week have my second weigh in tomorrow. I lost 10lb first week this is my first time on this diet good luck

Ray, it's crazy how someone can lose that much in the first week! My dad did this diet a few years ago and lost 9 stone in 5 months - I hope I can get just as good results! I wish you luck on your journey.

Hi Linda, that's great - I'm sure you will get those results again!

Ray, it's crazy how someone can lose that much in the first week! My dad did this diet a few years ago and lost 9 stone in 5 months - I hope I can get just as good results! I wish you luck on your journey.
Thanks razza I hope so to. Had my second weigh in and another 6lb of that's 1st 2lb in two weeks not bad

Hi razza

Keep going that's great start, for me I am on day 2 so hitting the wall day 3-4

Back