Lisa D's Gonna Get Skinny Diary

Lisa D

Hello All.

Well I started CD last Friday but have been on and off the diet since then not been totally 100% and could kick myself!! I don't remember it being this hard the last time I did it.

Well today is the first day of the rest of my life, getting married in Cuba next March, my mums coming down May bank holiday (end of May) and we are going to start shopping for holiday clothes, early I know but can't leave it till the end of summer because i'll be left with all the old c**p. Also will probably go wedding dress shopping, so I really need to get my arse in gear starting NOW. Really want to lose a stone and a half by then.

So as from today i'm going to be very disciplined, can't waste anymore time. You will probably find me on here whinging or trying to waste a bit of time to keep me from eating.

Feel free to join in, here we go again!!!

Hi Lisa getting married in CUBA what a lucky , lucky girl huh well good luck with your weight loss you will soon be a skinny minnie im sure.x

best of luck Lisa a stone and 1/2 is very achievable in 2 months:D:D

Well ive not been on here in about 5 days, found it really difficult getting back into it and have had lots of cheats, hence only 3lb loss this week. But determined to get into my 11's by the next weigh in which shouldn't be too hard but once I see i'm in the next stone down I think that will make me feel better.

The sun is shining today which makes me eager today, that means summer is on it's way, right!!! I hope so, but don't want to feel cr***y like the last few summers.

Wish me luck for a 100% week, hoping for a good loss next Monday :)

Hey Lisa!! You can do a 100% week! When you find something you think you want - just think about how much of it you've already had before this diet - and you'll be able to have it again sometime in the future, but right now you are losing weight...and that it going to make you happier than any food can make you!

I guess I'm lucky in that I only have to cook for myself, so I literally have nothing except shakes/soups in the cupboards! I have occaisionally resorted to pinching a few squares of my housemates chocolate though hehe!! We're only human after all!!

You can do it! We're all here cheering you on!!

Back