lisa's calorie counting diary

Thanks bostick!
Just about to jump in the shower and then its time for weigh in , fingers crossed my hard work shows on the scales!

Just weighed in and lost 2.8 lb, really pleased as I'm now under 90 kg and nearly in the 13 st something bracket!

Fantastic!

0.2 lb gain today. I'm not feeling gutted which is progress for me as I know I have been 100% good, stuck to calories and done over 12 hours of exercise. I'm learning to just accept thud could be water or muscle and that I should loose next week. This is for the long run and I know 200 g gain can be anything. I'm really pleased as before thus would have upset me.

Just about to have seasoned chicken breast with veggies, yummy.

Good attitude hun :)

My week is not going exactly to plan. Twisted my ankle in bodycombat yesterday do had to leave half way through, missed bodybalance last night because of it and did spinning tonight instead of bodyattack and bodystep. I dont know how to cope missing all my classes, and tomorrow I'm not doing any as I'm taking hubby out for dinner as its his birthday . Just hope I can loose something this week, even just half a lb

You should still lose if youre watching the calorie intake

Ok I have been a bit lazy on here recently but have been living at the gym as I am on easter holidays. Really pleased as lost 3.6 lb last week and 3.6 lb this week, in total now I have lost nearly 11 stone and have 4 st to go.

Not much on at my gym over Easter in the classes so I will have to push myself in the x trainer. I'm a bit gutted I can't go jogging at the moment but my shin is really sore and I don't want shin splints.

I signed up for this years race for life, in so nervous, jogging with so many people, I still feel so self conscious but I guess I need to brave stuff like this!

Hi Lisa, just came across your diary and thought I'd have a read. You've done AMAZINGLY and are a huge inspiration! Well done on your last two losses as well, you're doing great.

Thankyou Caroline just made me smile. How come its easier to take a compliment on here than in real life situations.

I don't know but I'm exactly the same. I guess it's just easier to say thanks and take it rather than to find some way to deflect it. It feels a bit less awkward too when it's not face to face for some reason.

You'll do fantastic!

Been ages since I posted in here, I never have been good at keeping a diary.

Diet is going pretty well, now well in the 12 st bracket and have nearly lost 50% of my bodyweight in the past 15 months. I am loving exercising and ran race for life yesterday. I am still keeping my calories at 1400 to 1600 as I'm still doing about 16 hours a week exercise.

Fantastic, well done!

Back