ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

Thanks...I did :D

Ok so here's my meal. Might need a bit help pointing it. Ciabatta bread, Parma ham, goats cheese and red onion marmalade. Was not that big asandwich so thinking the following. Let me know what ye think...

Saturdays Diary

Lunch 21pp
Ciabatta 6pp
Parma ham 4pp
Goats cheese 4pp
Red onion marmalade 1pp
2 skinny cappacino 6pp

Dinner 4pp
Potato cake 1pp
Ww wrap 3pp
Cucumber pickles 0pp

Snacks 33pp
Ww wine 12pp
Vodka 18pp
Sambuca 3pp

Activity 2pp
Walk 2pp

Daily 58/28
Weekly 48/49
Activity 0/11

Attachments

• image-528963715.jpg
    image-528963715.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Here to follow!

Never thought about having egg on crackerbread....will be having that tomorrow.. thanks!

Hi Lisa. You're very welcome :)

Decided on the guy. Gonna talk to my roomate today and get definate dates etc and then call to let him know :)

In other news....

Dying a slow death today! Think I underestimated that I was actually sick and drink totally went to my head. Updating yesterday's diary now. I WILL have to eat that take away later but trying to be good during day so that I can afford it points wise.

Sunday's Diary

Breakfast 10pp
ww wrap 3pp
2 meringues 3pp
noodles 4pp

Lunch and Dinner 35pp
Chinese takeaway

Snacks 5pp
4 meringues 5pp

Daily 50/28
Weekly 70/49
Activity 21/11

I'm going to order it now. Awful I know but I barely ate yesterday and feel like I'm going to eat my arm off! Excuses excuses Lisa! My food brain is seriously messed up!!!! Anyway WI tomorrow so going to start the week better than this one ends and be very good for the week. It's my birthday on Fri...NO BIRTHDAY CAKE WILL BE EATEN!

Anyway sorry about my ramblings of a mad woman there.

***WARNING***
I will be posting the pictures of my humongous take away very soon if anyone would like to avoid falling into a similar fate as myself! For those of you who can handle the pressure, I will really need help pointing it honestly. It'll put me over but hopefully not by too much.

Last edited:
Yeh on the flatmate, yeh on choosing the boy ;-), and yeh on the birthday! :)
I really don't know bout the crispy chicken but I love it too! I will hav a google there and see if I can make a guesstimate. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Bróna :)

Yes EmmaLouise I'm ashamed to say I peeked! Although I always peek on a morning after I have been drinking. It is totally a false reading because you are dehydrated and so weigh a lot less but it looks nice :D :D According to it I lost 4 pounds....that's not real though :)

I didn't know that until you said it to me the other day Lisa! I think Thursdays are my new drinking night! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so here's what I will eat between now and bedtime ...also a standard portion of takeaway boiled rice. Pics are with hand to give you an idea of size. Here are my guesstimates

Crispy shredded chicken plain (small) 8pp
Rice 8pp
Kung po sauce 6pp
Cashew nuts 2pp
Crispy shredded chicken 10pp

So a total of 34pp. Sound about right?

Attachments

• image-232150432.jpg
    image-232150432.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 70
  • image-1582604156.jpg
    image-1582604156.jpg