ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

Bad news I'm afraid! Up half a pound. Just going to have to be extra good this week and stay well inside points for weekdays to avoid going over. Birthday at the weekend so need to factor that in - drinks, birthday dinner and also birthday lunch on Wednesday ...eek!

On the upside I have a tikka masala Lisa style on at the minute that I will share with you all shortly :)

Bad news I'm afraid! Up half a pound. Just going to have to be extra good this week and stay well inside points for weekdays to avoid going over. Birthday at the weekend so need to factor that in - drinks, birthday dinner and also birthday lunch on Wednesday ...eek!

On the upside I have a tikka masala Lisa style on at the minute that I will share with you all shortly :)

That may just be the chinese sitting heavy on you, wouldnt worry bout that!

Hope you have a fab birthday!! x

Aaww sorry t hear about ur small gain hun!
Enjoy ut birthday u only get one...do u no where ur eating wednesday maybe plan ahead? Or maybe have 0pp soup and lots of fruit n veg t use lots of dailies on that then save ur 49 fro friday n the weekend
Lol lisa style cnt wait xxx

I was up half too:(
It's not a massive gain don't worry about it:)

Sorry bout gain hon but its not much. I agree that it's prob just the Chinese not havin moved yet. :)
Enjoy your birthday anyway! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah will just have to be a bit sensible about it all :)

Chicken Tikka Masala Lisa Style :)

Chicken breasts thinly chopped 560g 13pp
1 tbls Philli extra light 1pp
100g basmati rice 10pp
2 red peppers 0pp
300 - 500g of any chopped 0pp veg (today I only had mushrooms)
2 Chopped green apples 0pp
1 tbls tomato purée 0pp
3 tbls rice vinegar 0pp
2 tbls low fat soy sauce 0pp
1 oxo chicken stock 0pp
Tikka powder 0pp
3 cloves of garlic 0pp
Fry Light 0pp
Bunch of fresh coriander 0pp
Salt and pepper to taste

24pp / 3 portions @ 8pp each

1. Boil red peppers in chicken stock
2. Chop chicken and veg into thin pieces. I only had mushrooms today but you could substitute or add in whatever veg you like.
3. Fry chicken in fry light
4. Add the dry ingredients and stir well- garlic, salt and pepper and tikka powder. I just shove about half a tub of tikka powder into it and don't measure. It should make a sticky sort of paste.
5. Add the rest of your veg and your apples and stir.
6. Remove peppers from the heat and blend in a blender with a small bit of the chicken stock.
7. Add the pepper mix and rest of chicken stock to the chicken and veg.
8. Add the wet ingredients - tomato purée, vinegar, soy sauce and stir.
9. Add the rice and leave to reduce for about 10mins.
10. Stir in the Philli and chopped coriander.
11. Serve :)

Attachments

• image-2807923652.jpg
    image-2807923652.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 66
  • image-1641122165.jpg
    image-1641122165.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2812414142.jpg
    image-2812414142.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image-760193.jpg
    image-760193.jpg
    700.9 KB · Views: 69
  • image-1540096917.jpg
    image-1540096917.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image-2092763973.jpg
    image-2092763973.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 70
  • image-1197209314.jpg
    image-1197209314.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 80
I've decided to bring my points down to 26 again. Need a good kick start before Christmas. I was on 26 before and at my weight (10 and a half) I should really only be on that. So here goes Mon...

Monday's Diary

Breakfast 4pp
Cereal Bars 4pp

Lunch 2pp
Red vegetable soup 0pp
Ryvita crackers (3) 1pp
Yoghurt 1pp

Dinner 12pp
Chicken Tikka Masala 8pp
3 Meringues 4pp

Snacks 8pp
Goat's cheese 3pp
2 meringues 3pp
Choc Philli 2pp

Daily 26/26
Weekly 0/49
Activity 0/0

Last edited:
Sorry you gained. Hope you see a good result next Monday :0) we still have 4 weigh ins till Xmas. I'm gonna weigh in on Monday Xmas eve and then I'm opening the Buck's Fizz and mince pies for breakfast lol x

Aw, sorry about the gain! I'm sure it'll fall off you next week. Probably just from eating Chinese so close to weigh in!

Emma - my normal weigh in is Wednesday so I think I'll weigh first thing on Christmas Day so I can relax a bit... I am terrified of Christmas already though. I think I'll be ok at my parents' house because I have a bit of control over what I eat for breakfast and lunch at least. It's the in-laws that I'm dreading! There's always so much food there and I don't want to be picky or explain to everyone that I'm on ww. Maybe I can just say I'm so full from Christmas still....

We are at the in laws (225 miles away) on Boxing Day and they are very old fashioned with food which means butter and lard a hahahaha
X

Sorry you gained. Hope you see a good result next Monday :0) we still have 4 weigh ins till Xmas. I'm gonna weigh in on Monday Xmas eve and then I'm opening the Buck's Fizz and mince pies for breakfast lol x

Love it!!!

I go to class on a Thursday and she isn't doing one on the 27th which is a bummer. She has said other classes will be open and they will be publishing a list closer to the time. I'll have to have a WI that week to keep me inline! x

Buck's Fizz and mince pies I love this. I too may join you.

I'm working 10am Xmas eve til 12noon Xmas day then off for 3 days. So think I'll WI Xmas eve morn but I'll still try and be a little good at work! And then enjoy My days at home. I'm not gona worry too much bout my few days off cos I'm back to work 29th and I'll get back to it then. My Xmas is 3.5 days and I plan on enjoying them. :)

BoS83 said:
I'm working 10am Xmas eve til 12noon Xmas day then off for 3 days. So think I'll WI Xmas eve morn but I'll still try and be a little good at work! And then enjoy My days at home. I'm not gona worry too much bout my few days off cos I'm back to work 29th and I'll get back to it then. My Xmas is 3.5 days and I plan on enjoying them. :)

OMG what do u work as? X

Back