ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

I always thought you hair was short hun?! x

Nope just past my shoulders, did have a bob cut a few years back, but with being fat and with a welsh accent everyone used to ask what was occurring all the time!!! so i dyed it red and now past shoulders.

teacheronww said:
My best friend :D

Yum! On the shopping list! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sharxx said:
Nope just past my shoulders, did have a bob cut a few years back, but with being fat and with a welsh accent everyone used to ask what was occurring all the time!!! so i dyed it red and now past shoulders.

Oh no... Sorry, I had a giggle but only cos I love her!
It's gorgeous now. Really suits you! :)

Thanks ladies. Tried it out for the first time today styling myself and it worked ok. Only took Afew mins to go over with straightener. I'm an awful one for tying hair backk too but have been told not to do it because I have destroyed my hair by bobbins tearing it :(

Had a bad day in work today. Having said that I've been relatively good with food considering the girls took me out for birthday lunch :)

Wednesday's Diary

Breakfast 4pp
Cereal bars 4pp

Lunch 2pp
Red veg soup 0pp
Ryvita crackers (3) 1pp
Yoghurt 1pp

Tea 18pp (prob a bit extreme but better safe than sorry)
Ciabatta 6pp
Mayo/butter 2pp
Goats cheese 4pp
Sun dried tomatoes 1pp
Red onion marmalade 2pp
Cappacino 3pp

Dinner 8pp
Wrap 3pp
Goats cheese 1pp
Meringues x3 4pp

Will have to go over pp a bit as I only ate at 3.30 but hopefully I will be covered by being harsh on pp for tea. Ill record as overs anyway.

Daily 32/26
Weekly 9/49
Activity 0/0

Last edited:
Aw I'm so sorry you've had a bad day. Take leave if u need it!! Hope you're ok. Food Sounds yum as usual. :)
Which day is ur birthday? x

Hope tomorrow not to stressful hunxxx nothing worse than work conflict, if having time off helps go for it.. Xx and don't let it spoil your birthday

morning luv

sorry to hear things ate pretty sh*t at work...can i ask what u do for a job? i cnt wait to get working again i had to stop working after having lucas coz they couldnt work around me and with carl working shifts it was really hard and we cnt afford nurserys far too expensive! we struggle sometimes with me not workin (coz i refuse to claim) but we get by....jus dnt no weather to return to work or stay off and have another baby before going back? i jus dnt no lol any way enough about me!!

ur birthday tomorrow :D
u doing anything nice for it?

xxxx

morning luv

sorry to hear things ate pretty sh*t at work...can i ask what u do for a job? i cnt wait to get working again i had to stop working after having lucas coz they couldnt work around me and with carl working shifts it was really hard and we cnt afford nurserys far too expensive! we struggle sometimes with me not workin (coz i refuse to claim) but we get by....jus dnt no weather to return to work or stay off and have another baby before going back? i jus dnt no lol any way enough about me!!

xxxx

Have another baby ;-) x

Hope today goes ok honey. x

morning luv

xxxx

Hi SammieAnn

I'm a teacher :)

Last edited:
Thursday's Diary

Breakfast 4pp
2 cereal bars 4pp

Lunch 2pp
Creamy broccoli cauliflower cheese soup 1pp
Yoghurt 1pp