ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

teacheronww said:
Thanks :) Was back at doc today unfort :( ....it has become a lot more severe so looks like a might have to go to A and E to be on intervenous drip :( She gave me new tabs for the minute anyway so hopefully they might kick in.

Aww no that sounds awful! U must be in pain :0( hope it gets sorted ASAP! My little boy has had a temperature for a couple of days so I think I'll be off to the docs tomorrow see what's up x

hey hon,
fishcakes sound and look fab. def must try them. Also downloaded that app-i love a good food app! :)
Sorry you're still not feeling ok. Hope the tabs have kicked in. but if not-get off to A&E for yourself and get checked out. :( xx

Thanks Brona. Think I'm gonna give it another day and then head to A and E.

My yummy brekkie
Ryvita crackerbread 1pp
Sauce and butter 1pp
Turkey rashers x 2 1pp
Eggs x 2 4pp

Attachments

• image-2771523663.jpg
    image-2771523663.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 46
Thanks Brona. Think I'm gonna give it another day and then head to A and E.

My yummy brekkie
Ryvita crackerbread 1pp
Sauce and butter 1pp
Turkey rashers x 2 1pp
Eggs x 2 4pp

You could get used to being off work I'd say with all your food creations! (not the being sick part though). :-(
Hope the meds kick in soon and you feel better soon. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is fantastic! You are disappearing before us :)

Hehe. It'll be a while yet. With being at home I'll be lucky with a STS this week. :)
But the more I loose the better ill feel if I put up a few at Xmas. :)

Yep defo benefitting my food intake. Bored as sin though :(

Ya it can be very boring.
I was out for 5mths with my back. I bought a house-boredom is dangerous! ;-)

Thanks :) Feeling a little better. Ear seems to be on the mend...just extremely slowly! Went over my points yesterday with snacking but still have 22 left for the weekend so still on track. Might try not to use all of them this week because I'm much more static so probably not burning as much off. Gonna attempt some Christmas shopping today since I don't really need my hearing for that :D Started with a nice 6pp fry for the morning too so hoping that'll keep me going.

Egg 2pp
Turkey rashers 1pp
Fried potatoes 2pp
Sauce 1pp

Attachments

• image-2109330329.jpg
    image-2109330329.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 34
Oh gosh 5 months must have been torture! Can't afford much more leave I'm afraid. They've a new sick leave contract for us - max 60 days off certified in 5 years. Already taken 7 days since Sept eek!!!

Ya I heard that. Think ours is being reduced to the same. :-(

Breakfast looks yum.
Hope shopping goes well.
Hope you're feeling better. x

Back