Listerine breath strips..

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I bought 12 packs of 24 strips of these recently but I've only used one pack! Does anyone want to buy the remaining 11 packs off me for £10 plus p&p (which should be about £3).. Means you'd be getting them for less than a pound a pack.. (Most places sell these online for £5 for 3 packs)

Cool Mint LISTERINE POCKETPAKS® Breath Strips kill germs to make your mouth feel truly clean and your breath fresh. Unlike most gums and mints, which only mask bad breath, in lab tests Cool MintLISTERINE POCKETPAKS® kills over 99% of the germs that cause bad breath.

• Dissolves instantly, releasing the powerful germ killing ingredients found in LISTERINE® Antiseptic.​
  • Discreet, works quickly, and you can use it anytime/anywhere.​
  • Kills over 99% of bad breath germs in just 30 seconds in lab tests.​
  • Sugar-free, alcohol-free, and no calories.​
  • 0 grams of carbohydrates per strip​
  • Available in the Oral Care aisle and near the Checkout Counter.​
  • Refresh Mouth effectively​

pm me if you're interested with your paypal address and home address and I'll invoice you and then send you the packs in the post!

Me me me me me! Please!

I'll work out the postage properly - if it's less than £3 I'll put the change in with the strips!

lol - cool! pm me your address - on misfits if you can't pm on here yet!

Sunflower I got the strips in the post today. Thanks so much! Your letter made me cry!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww..... It wasn't meant to make you cry!!!

Glad they arrived ok - enjoy them!!

(ps, sorry the letter was on a piece of card which I'd halved, we're completely out of writing paper at the moment and, short of a happy birthday card to go in there, I didn't have anything else to write on!!)

Haha! You have proper lovely handwriting!

Also, I now have your address mwahahahahaha....

...and I think you live on the same street as my aunt!!!

It's quite old fashioned writing isn't it?!

Really??? Your aunt lives here? Well now you know where I am to pop in and say hi next time you're down!

Back