Listerine Strips - can anyone confirm this is true?

Hi!

I got some in Savers (Pack of 3 for 99p) they also had siongle one for sale as they expired in March so bought a few of them also.

I love listerine strips and used them even before LT.

If anyone is having problems getting them i dont mind picking them up for you and posting :)

I was originally paying £2.85 for a pack of three, untill i went to savers :) ;)

x

Flippin' 'eck !!! OH got me 2 packs in Neston Yesterday £2.79 each!!!!!! Must go to Savers - but if ours hasn't got any I might take you up on your kind offer! xx

My chemist hasn't been able to get them from the suppliers for a couple of weeks now, and they told me today they have been withdrawn from sale due a possible risk to mouth cancer!? :eek:

I tried another couple of chemists in the area (North Manchester) and they said they have been withdrawn by the suppliers but didn't know why!

I've tried boots and superdrug in Manchester city centre and Trafford centre and they are all no longer stocking them!

I rang Lipotrim before and they said they knew nothing about it, and the girl wasnt really interested because they don't make it, they just recommend it! Not allowed to use a mouth spray, so she said I'll just have to carry mouth wash around with me! Which obv. isn't practical.

Anyone else know anything about this?? Or anywhere in Manchester that is still selling them?! I can't survive Lipotrim without them at work!!!

:cry:

I havent heard anything about this at the hospital but leave it with me and I will try and find out.

DH got the last 2 packs of 3 in Savers in Birkenhead today - and when the chap in there tried to re-order on his little handset thingymajig it wouldn't let him - they're not for re-order :(. However they still have loads of singles at 39p so will be stocking up on them on monday. Thanks for tip Kirsty! xx

Back