Listerine Strips

try getting listerine strips at a lloyds pharmacy..(if u have one) or like a co-op or late shop..i found some and bought 10 packs..coz i have looked everywhere!!!
now i have minty fresh breath all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive searched the town where I live for these and i spotted them today in Tesco's,a discontinued line so bought several packets X

they sell them in my chemist,well not MY chemist but the chemist i go to so i alway buy a pack of 3 when i get my shakes.
whatever you do dont put the whole pack in your mouth by accident,like i did lol:D

i live in north wales near the wirral by the way:p

I dont think it is hun just the strips but check with pharmacy for sure xx

yes you can but i think their is only 2 types you can have? my mother had it on her literature xx

Which Hun? x

I just called the Lipotrim helpline and they said all Listerine is allowed.

xx

so are listerine strips the cure for this death-breath ive started to get?! :) was thinkin of carrying a little bottle of mouthwash around with me out of despiration!
aww you're all from 'up north' ;) anyone from the westcountry?

i se the strips and they are a life saver when out,,im so paranoid about my breath now

yeh i was today! was talkin to my sons pre-school leader and was soooo conscious! gonna get some, where did you get yours?

My mum got one of them little spray bottles and has filled it with listerine... so she just sprays it into her mouth every now and then.

Back