Literally just started this site and diet today...help?

Hey lovelys! I have just started CDSS today and joined this site minutes ago....im so confused and nervous...help a girl out? :) xxxx

Lizziekins said:
Hey lovelys! I have just started CDSS today and joined this site minutes ago....im so confused and nervous...help a girl out? :) xxxx

Hi, and welcome :) I see from your badges that you've already lost 100lbs-wow-that's amazing! How did you do it?? Inspirational :)

noo i didnt i have no idea what them badges are! lol i wanna put a profile pic up of myself and cant lol :( how are you finding the diet? xx

Lizziekins said:
noo i didnt i have no idea what them badges are! lol i wanna put a profile pic up of myself and cant lol :( how are you finding the diet? xx

You have to have a certain number of posts before you can put a pic on! I love it so far-only on day 9 tho x

Hiya! Welcome to the site. You will get used to navigating your way around in no time. May I recommend that you start a diary in the diaries section or in the diaries bit of the specific diet you're doing. The people in this site are so friendly, I don't know where I'd be without all their support! The more you post the more you will be allowed to do with regards to your profile and to seeing the members only sections.

Good luck with your journey

Kate x

Welcome and good luck! xx

Hi, I'm also starting the CD tomorrow! I'm doing step 2 :) I'm going shopping later to buy all the foods I'm allowed to eat! I'm new to the forum so any help would be appreciated xx

hey thanks everyone..ill start a diary then. good luck jo! im on cdss, day 2. its tough...for looking at some of the before and after pics on here proper keep me going! xxxxx

i just went to start a diary and i cant for the life of me find it or figure out. think i might leave this site lol..its clearly too complicated for me! haha xxxxx

Thanks lizzie, I was tempted to start today but I'm going for a cavery later so I'm going to class it as my 'last supper' lol! Iv never stuck to a diet before, I always tended to use diet pills and spent a fortune for nothing, but I'm 100% determined this time xx

Lizziekins said:
i just went to start a diary and i cant for the life of me find it or figure out. think i might leave this site lol..its clearly too complicated for me! haha xxxxx

You've not started one yet hun, if you click on your name at the top left of the post you've written, it'll go to your profile, and you can see the posts you've done and the threads you've started x

I'm struggling with how to work this site too lol, iv managed to do the ticker thing though! I'm gonna keep at it though, there is so much info on here which really helps x

Have a read of the sticky threads in this Introductions section and also in the Technical section.

Suggest you start a new thread in the Cambridge section for support.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Back