Little Pink Dress

Missjlouise

Silver Member
I have decided to try WW! I got stuck in comfort zone and needed to shake out of it! This has been my first day and I cant believe how full I feel and I still have 7 more points to use...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :)

welcome :)

Your goal of 1 stone for xmas, is a good target! and totally do-able!

Why don't you come over to the one stone at a time challenge thread.

if you look in my signiture there is a link to the thread, there are a few of us there, all doing a stone at a time :)

Lovely profile piccie !

Good Luck
Lisa x

I will do...

Your profile piccie is AMAZING and yeaaaaaaa you are in Manchester too :)

I have done so well so far on the propoints .. its almost effortless and I have still not felt hungry. I'm just hoping I can behave this weekend and keep up the good work. Thats the downside of a Monday weigh in. No time to draw back the weekend ..

I have done so well so far on the propoints .. its almost effortless and I have still not felt hungry. I'm just hoping I can behave this weekend and keep up the good work. Thats the downside of a Monday weigh in. No time to draw back the weekend ..

Could you not fit in a excersize dvd at weekend, to boost you a bit ?

Lisa x

Could you not fit in a excersize dvd at weekend, to boost you a bit ?

Lisa x

I could have.... but I drank myself silly instead :party0036:

After quite a wild weekend I only lost 1.5lbs but still happy :) its 1.5 towards my Christmas goal of 10%

I could have.... but I drank myself silly instead :party0036:

After quite a wild weekend I only lost 1.5lbs but still happy :) its 1.5 towards my Christmas goal of 10%

Well just think of the muscle definition on your arms after all that lifting of glasses!

We need to tone aswell !

1.5lb is a great loss!
so that leaves you with 12.5 to go! woo hoo go you !

Lisa xx

Weigh in tonight eeeeek

I hope to have lost at least 2lb!

Ive been ok but not been tracking this week! No excuse...

I'm excited for class tonigh because I couldn;t make it last week so it will be my first weigh in since my start night :)

Had a lovely weekend - caught up with family and went to a bag and jewellery party! Spent over £130 but sneaked a few christmas gifts on my excuse list lol

I'll be back soon with an update of my weight loss!

I lost 2lb :)

This week has not been as good :S

Oh well its a new week :)

Back