Living and loving CD (my introduction )

Hello all I been doing cd for 16 days now I been struggling with my weigh 6 and half years ago since I got married and came to live in England and start introducing lots of naughty food biscuits cakes cheesecakes etc also I got an implant to stop having childrens for a while but my weight just got out of control I use to be 56 kilos my heaviest was 60 kl don't know those in stones after 3 years of marriage decided to have baby but found it very dificult becose I went up 14 st and dr discovered I got polisistic ovaries so it was almost impossible to conceive but as a miracle I got pregnant and I have a beautiful 3 year old boy but after pregnancy I went up 16 stone so I start doing atkins wich I lost 2 st doing it , then I thou to try diferent diets so done many other diets but I wasn't able to lose any wait fore about a year it went down 13 st 8 manage to lose 2 or 3 lb but didn't go down so I hear about cd and read a story o a girl on a magazine and I thou that will be amazing and but never hear it from friends so I start searching on the net and found this site and starting reading lots of succes stories so I decided to give it a go and am so happy I start at 13 st 3 now am 12st 6 want to lose 3 st more to be as i used to be but know that with cd is possible :) .
I love all shakes and apple and cinnamon porridge didtnt like the soups just try yesterday the peanut bar but still not sure if I like . As I work night shifts found more easy too as I was eating 24 hour Period but with cd working exelent and here everybody is so nice and specially xsinead success has encourage me so much too thank u and enjoyin my christmas challenge too . So I think I live it like tha for now thanks thanks for all u support xx

Well done, youll be at your goal weight in no time, it flies off on cambridge x

Back