Attack Livvy new start

livvy1970

Hi
Been trying to sort out my health and fitness and been toying with Atkins/paleo/ dukan - deciding what is best in the long run for me myself and my family . And decided on dukan .

A long term it's only on pp day a week . And as my children eat ff cheese yogurts mayo ect , this will fit .

Going on holiday in two weeks so going start the attact tomorrow for 5 days then onto cuise .

I read before that rather than alternate pp/pv days it's possible to do 3 pv then 3 pp days is this ok ( as think this will work better with the family weekends .

Reason starting tomorrow as made batch soup for lunch and dinner ( butternut squash sweet potatoe chilli garlic and toms )

Libby

Welcome Livvy and good luck! Definitely play around with what works for you on the PV/PP pattern. You'll be grand!

Joodle x

Hi livvy! How have your first few days of attack gone? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi livvy! How have your first few days of attack gone? Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well lost 1lb this week as been ill , so starting back today , according to the dukan website I should only do attack for two days . Then cruise , so I'll see how this goes .

Sore throat and full of cold at the moment :(

Libby

Oh no I'm sorry you're ill! It's going round at the moment, people keep coming into my office and sneezing - alcohol hand gel is my best friend ha :)

Great to hear you still had a loss though! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep, well done on that loss despite being ill. Lots of liquids and keep going! Jx

Hi
Well day 4 but was away last night and today so have work it accordingly

Mon
B l/f yogurt
L eggs/ bacon / chill - oat bran omlette thing
D chicken stuffed cream cheese wrapped bacon

Tues
B boiled eggs
L omlette thing
D mince with carrot and mash ( boyfriend already made it and didn't want upset him ) - still healthy ish I guess

Wed p/v
B scrambled eggs mushroom
L poss chucked boiled egg
D beef chilli garlic corn mante tout courgette

Thurs p/p
B boiled eggs
L omlette / galette thing
D chicken with possibly curried

Fri p/p ( making up for tues )

B omlette/ gallert
L chicken yogurt / curry powder
D meatballs

Sat p/p
B eggs
L tuna mayo
D haddock

Sun p/v
B mush bacon omlette
D chicken cabbage broccoli
T ? Not sure

Off week holiday mon , so will try my hardest , though suspect more p/v days than p/p but defiantly no carbs , how does this diary sound

Livvy x

Sounds perfect! Am assuming the mayo in the tuna mayo was extra light? Keep going - more PV than pp on your holiday is a great idea! Have fun! Jx

Thanks but darling boyfriend brought lunch and tea ahhhhhh
Egg mayo sandwich and crisps !
Beef stir fry and rice
( will tell him today about my new eating plan lol )

Livvy

Hi Livvy!

What is your aim? How much are you hoping to lose etc?

Lots of variety in your diary which is great but avoid bacon - as far as I know (going by book - correct me if I am wrong experienced Dukaneers) it is not allowed.

Get OH on side, tell him to buy you flowers instead of food lol ;)

Ok would like to loose a stove , but realistically would like to eat healthy pure foods!
Yesterday a bit to pot ( as wasn't prepared )

Back to original weight as of mon - but that's life
Thurs p/p day

B boiled eggs
L chicken spring onion boiled egg
D chicken stuffed cottage cheese chilli garlic and wrapped bacon. .

Fri and sat p/p days will edit as I write ( or rather eat lol ) but have mince chicken eggs lol .

Libby x

That chicken dinner sounds amazing Livvy! How have the last few days gone Dukan wise?

Back