• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sibbi’s low carb diary

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member

Sibbi

I had a really stressful work week and have not been on here and not following plan. Will try to get my head sorted over the weekend and a fresh start on Monday.

Sibbi

Had a few very stressful weeks in work and was not able to focus on this journey - starting again today- I weighed this morning (10 3). Plan for today:
B- 2 coffee with milk
L- chicken salad
D- stir fry
Lots of water

Sibbi

Thank you little miss!

Yesterday was OK- some prawn crackers slipped in unplanned (was hungry when I got home- could not wait for dinner- and they were to hand) and a friend popped in unexpectedly and so I had a glass of wine with her (I should have been able to resist but at least I stopped at 1).

Today I had 3 coffees with milk in the morning and got food from Farmer J for a late lunch- first time i’ve been there - quite expensive for what it is but tasted great, was quite healthy and super filling. Concept is that you choose a base (salad, rice etc) then a protein and then 2 sides- I had spinach, chicken, spicy cauliflower and a chick pea dish.

I am out at an event tonight and assume there will be food and alcohol available but I aim to stick to water. Then will see how I am when I get home but it’s already after 7 and I’m still full so probably will not eat again tonight.

Sibbi

Had a long break of eating and drinking everything I wanted since I was last on here (can’t believe it’s been more than 6 months!) but have been back to healthy eating (generally low carb / low calorie) since February. Started really well but have STS last few weeks and so starting to struggle- remembered this forum and decided to come back here to help me stay motivated. Target is to lose 6kg by summer.