Lizziem's why am i sts food diary?

Day 9 of my diary

Its WI tomorrow morning :scale:. Keeping my fingers crossed that my weight loss is continuing and it’s not going to be an STS.

Breakfast – magic porridge (35g oats – HexB) with muller light yogurt and frozen berries, left in the fridge overnight.

Lunch – Super Speed soup

Dinner – 2 Sainsbury’s Be Good to Yourself extra lean Cumberland sausages (1 syn) with SW chips and baked beans

Dessert – Muller light yogurt

HexA – 250ml semi skimmed milk for tea and coffee

Options chocolate drink – (2 syns)

Snacks – banana, apple, 2 oat cakes (5 syns), 25g reduced fat cheese (3½ syns)

Total syns for the day – 11½

Today’s exercise – Body attack (1hr)

Day 10 of my diary

WI this morning and I have a 2½lb loss :D which after a couple of weeks with little or no loss I am really pleased about and motivated to continue on my road to goal. Filling out my food diary and using this forum has really helped me. On a night duty tonight so as last week I have planned to eat later than normal and have breakfast before I leave work tomorrow morning.

Breakfast – 2 Sainsbury’s Be Good To Yourself extra lean Cumberland sausages (1 syn), 2 fried eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms.

Lunch – Super Speed soup with 2 ryvita crispbreads (HexB)

Dinner – Chicken and squash casserole with portion of vegetables.

Dessert – Greek Muller light yogurt (½ syn) meringue nest (3 syns) and berries

Snacks – banana, apple, 25g reduced fat cheese (3½ syns)

Total syns for the day – 8

Today’s exercise – 20/20/20 combination of step, weights and body conditioning (1hr)

Day 11 of my diary

I need to go shopping and restock on a few items so it’s been a day of not really knowing what to eat but I have managed to stay on plan with what's left in the cupboard. I have kept the syns low today as we are off to friends for the weekend and will definitely be off plan with good food and good wine :D

Breakfast – Magic Porridge (HexB) with berries

Lunch – Jacket Potato with salad

Dinner – 2 extra lean ‘Be Good to Yourself’ cumberland sausages (1 syn) super noodles

Snacks – banana, apple, cumberland sausage (½ syn) 25g reduced fat cheese (3½ syns)

Total syns for the day – 5

Today’s exercise – rest day today but I will manage to fit in a class tomorrow before heading off for the weekend.

Day 14 of my diary

I am going to write off days 12 and 13 as they were completely off plan enjoying good food and good wine catching up with old friends. Mondays are damage control days so getting back on the plan today and continuing where I left off with my food diary.

Lunch – Super Speed soup

Dinner – chicken and vegetable curry served with a portion of rice

Dessert – meringue nest (3 syns) with fruit and Muller light Greek yogurt (½ syn)

HexA – 350ml skimmed milk for tea and coffee

Snacks – banana, pear, 2 oatcakes (5 syns) 25g reduced fat cheese (3½ syns)

Options chocolate drink (2 syns)

Total syns for the day – 14

Today’s exercise – Sh’bam (45 mins)

Day 15 of my diary

Day two of being back on the plan after the very overindulgent weekend and it’s a work day tomorrow, up early, home late.

Lunch – Super Speed soup. This is becoming my regular lunch, it is so easy and tasty.

Dinner – chicken and vegetable curry served with a portion of vegetables

Dessert – Muller light Greek yogurt (½ syn)

Snacks – apple, 2 clementine’s, 2 oatcakes (5 syns) 25g reduced fat cheese (3½syns)

Total syns for the day – 9

Today’s exercise – Body Pump (1 hr)

Day 16 of my diary

It was a very busy day at work. No time for any proper breaks.

Didn’t manage to sit down for lunch until 1430hrs.

Lunch – Chicken casserole with portion of vegetables

Dinner – 2 x oat cakes (5 syns) with 25g of reduced fat cheese (3 ½ syns)

I got home at 2000hrs, very tired so went for the easy option which included my syns for the day

Snacks – apple, banana, clementine

Total syns for the day – 8 ½

Today’s exercise – work day so no exercise

Day 17 of my diary

WI this morning and really pleased that I have lost 1 ½lb :D. I was expecting to STS after the amount I ate and drank over the weekend. That makes a total loss, so far (cos I am going to continue) of 10lb since starting on SW :party0011:.

Lunch – Toby Carvery, no roasties, yorkshire pud or cauliflower cheese, with a small amount of vegetarian gravy and loads of vegetables - (going to say 4 syns)

Dinner – Vegetable soup with 2 ryvitas (4 syns)

Snacks – apple, banana

Total syns for the day – 10

Today’s exercise – 20/20/20 (1 hr)

Day 18 of my diary

I am working a night duty tonight so hoping that we will not be too busy with this awful weather we are having.

Breakfast – Sainsbury’s Be Good To Yourself extra lean grilled cumberland sausages (1 syn) with grilled bacon, tomato, fried egg and baked beans

Lunch – Super Speed soup.

Dinner – spanish chicken served with roasted vegetables

Dessert – meringue nest (3 syns) Muller light Greek yogurt (½ syn) and berries

Snacks – 35g Fruit and Fibre (HexB), apple, 2 oat cakes (5 syns)

Total syns for the day – 9 ½

Today’s exercise – Body Pump (1hr) following by Body Step (1hr)

Day 21 of my diary

I have been neglecting my food diary for the last few days and I don't want to slip back to my old habits, and writing down what I eat does really help me to stay focus so back to it today.

Breakfast – magic porridge, 35g oats (HexB) mixed with muller light yogurt and berries

Lunch – two extra lean cumberland sausages (1 syn) with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables

Dinner – super speed soup with 2 ryvitas (3syns)

Dessert – Muller light Greek yogurt (½ syn) with meringue nest (3 syns) and fresh fruit salad

Snacks – apple, clementine, cold cumberland sausage (½ syn)

Total syns for the day – 10

Today’s exercise – Sh’bam (45 mins)

Which Cumberland sausages do use? I looked in Tesco today and couldn't find any :-(

Which Cumberland sausages do use? I looked in Tesco today and couldn't find any :-(

I use Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself Extra Lean Pork Cumberland Sausages, 8 pack, chilled, 57g each and they are only 1/2 syn each on EE and original and 4 syns on green plan, and they are quite tasty. :D

Think I'll have to make a special trip there tomorrow after weigh in.... Thanks! X

Day 22 of my diary

Two days to go before my next WI and I hope I have a loss. I have remained on plan so keeping my fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:.

Breakfast – magic porridge, 35g oats (HexB) mixed with muller light yogurt and berries

Lunch – super speed soup

Dinner – cottage pie made with turkey mince, chopped vegetables, topped with mashed swede, squash and carrot, served with a portion of vegetables

Dessert – muller greek yogurt (½ syn)

Snacks – apple, pear, cold cumberland sausage (½ syn), 25g reduced fat cheese (3½ syns), oat cake (2½ syns)

Total syns for the day – 9

Today’s exercise – body pump (1hr)

Day 23 of my diary

Tomorrow would normally be my WI day but I will be up early for work so planning to delay my WI until Friday morning. I have a feeling it will be a STS, and if it is then I will not understand why as I have been on plan all week.

Lunch – super speed soup

Dinner – cottage pie made with turkey mince, chopped vegetables, topped with mashed swede, squash and carrot, served with a portion of vegetables

Dessert – apple

Snacks – pear, 2 x cold cumberland sausages (1 syn), 25g reduced fat cheese (3½ syns)

Total syns for the day – 4½

Today’s exercise – body attack (1hr)

Day 24 of my diary

I got home a little bit later than normal from work so I didn’t really fancy much to eat and indulged in a much needed glass of wine.

Lunch – vegetable pasta with 25g reduced fat cheese (3½ syns)

Dessert – muller light yogurt

Dinner – spanish chicken with small amount of pasta, glass of red wine (8½ syns)

Snacks – banana, pear, apple

Total syns for the day – 12

Today’s exercise – no exercise today

Day 25 of my diary

WI this morning and after staying on plan all week I have only lost ¼ lb :confused: I have increased by exercise adding in more weight training so hoping this is affecting the scales.

Lunch – Cottage pie made with turkey mince topped with mashed swede, squash and carrots, served with portion of vegetables

Dinner – Festive parsnip soup (3 syns) with spanish chicken

HexA – 250ml semi skimmed milk for tea andcoffee

Snacks – pear, apple, 25g reduced fat cheese (3½ syns)

Total syns for the day – 8½

Today’s exercise – body pump (1hr) followed by body step (1hr)

Day 1 of my food diary for 2013

Well its time to get back to the normal routine after Christmas and New Year. All the festive food and goodies have been eaten, the gym classes are fully back up and running so there are no more excuses. I managed to hit my first goal before Christmas but WI this morning has revealed I have put on a couple of pounds which hopefully I can shift before my next WI.

Lunch – Super Speed Soup with 2 ryvitas (4 syns)

Dinner – Turkey and leek pie with loads of vegetables

Dessert – muller light yogurt with melon

Snacks – apple,

Total syns for the day – 6

Today’s exercise – body attack (1hr)

Day 2 of my food diary for 2013

Day 1 done and I managed to stay 100% on plan so definately back into the swing of things and heading for my next goal :D.

Lunch – Super Speed Soup with 2 ryvitas (4 syns)

Dinner – Jacket Potato with baked beans and 30g reduced fat cheese (5 syns)

Snacks – apple, banana, 3 quality streets (7½ syns)

Total syns for the day – 12½

Today’s exercise – 20/20/20 (1hr)

Back