Lizzie's battle to become super slim once and for all!!

I lost 3.5 pounds at my Wednesday weigh in. Very happy with that ! Only need to loose another 7 pounds to be in the 12s which I should definately do in the next 3 weeks as it was goal to be in the 12s for xmas so will be lovely if I manage it. This is my last week on sole source then I have to move up to step 2 for 1 week. Will be strange but apparently its a must on this diet after doing soe source for 12 weeks.

I lost 2lbs this week but my weigh was this morning instead of tomorrow night so nearly 2 days earlier plus its time of the month so trying to not feel down about it. Its still a loss! So in total I have lost 50 pounds in 12 weeks which is 3 stone 8 lbs. Thats amazing for me and can not quite believe how far I have come in 12 weeks. It really is life changing. I am not doing step 2 just for 1 week and then will go back down to step 1 again. I only need to loose another 5 pounds to be in the 12s. Should be there in 2 weeks time I hope. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Your losses will slow down on CD I'm afraid - it's par for the course . You should still get your stone off every 4 or 5 weeks however so maybe start to look at your losses every month or so? You'll see that your losses are better than you think

Well done on your achievements so far

I only lost 1lb at my weigh in on Tuesday which was not very much! I thought after just loosing 2 last week it would have been a better loss this week. Oh well just got to keep going and really hope for a better loss next week. I want to get in to the 12s so much for xmas as always been the goal since I started so will disappointed if I don't manage it. ON a more positive note I have now lost in total 2.5 inches off my arms, 5 inches off my thighs, 5 inches off my bust, 8 inches off my hips and 8.5 inches off my waist! Thats alot of inches. Hope everyone else is having good losses!

Lizzie you have been rocking this diet!!! Your losses are crazy good - congratulations!!

There are weeks that your body does take a breather and you don't lose as much - and as Greta pointed out, the smaller you get, the smaller your losses. Think of it as a % of your weight - at your starting weight, 1 st would have been about 6% of your overall weight while at your current weight it is approx 7.5%. At some point it's just not possible for your body to keep dropping large amounts of weight/%of body without putting your health at risk.

Meanwhile - stick with it. You only have 4lbs to go to get into the 12s - I'm sure you can do that if not by Xmas, then by Boxing Day!!! :)

thanks tizzy!

Unfotunatley I have been really bad this past week and put on 3lbs! I am very annoyed and disappointed with myself. My cconsultant made me feel better and said alot of people have blips which is sometimes what your body needs to carry on. She told me not to dwell on it and just write a line under it and carry on. Thats exactly what I am going to do. Unfortunately I won't be in the 12s for xmas but it won't be long after.

It happens....and this time of year it's very very hard to stay on a diet 100%. I'm resigned to either maintaining or dropping just a few lbs - but am determined not to quit or go overboard!

:)

Been bad over xmas and didn't have a weigh in for 4 weeks, I put on weight but lost it again by my weigh in so it showed as 0.5lb loss which is still good and at least I am back on the diet 100 percent now! Really hoping to be in the 12s in the next 2 weeks so need to loose 6 pounds to achieve that which I think I can do. Hope everyone is doing well.

You can do it! Christmas is a hard time for all of us with all them social gatherings and meals and alcohol and food! But well done for loosing it all again, must be a good feeling knowing you can get rid of it as quick as you put it on.

xx

So had a weigh in on Tuesday and I am back to 14stone :(. Not good at all !!!! So I have spoken to my consultant and I am thinking of this as stage 2 of my journey. I have been 100 percent since Tuesday and hoping for a good loss next Tuesday. I have still lost 2 stone 12 in total so I am no where near back to where I was. Just got to think positive and keep going. I have a hen do in July and would love to be around my goal weight for then. Heres hoping :)

No question you should be at, or very close, to goal weight by July! Now that you're back on track, you will keep losing. You know you can - your stats tell you that you can! Put up a list where you can see it daily of all the reasons why you're losing weight - health, quality of life, self-liking/acceptance, feeling good, being able to do things, looking good....... You can do this!

thanks Tizzy, nice to have some support! I do not really know what has gone the last few weeks. I was so motivated before and it just went wrong. My mind is back in it now though and I can do it! x

It happens. That's why it is important to be clear on the reasons why you're losing weight.
Luckily once you get back into it and you're in ketosis, it gets easier to stick to it.

Hang in there!

Back