LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Food good upndown, bummer staying the same even if it is better than putting on, :mad: 50syns not a lot eh?

Keep going as I know you will. Hopefully much better next week. xx

Thx - yes I was in a real grump after seeing the scales but got over it as u have to!! Had my usual SW treats on Weds but back on plan on Thurs and today - so hope for a better reading on the scales next week!!

Hello Upndown. Thank you for your kindness. I felt pretty rough all day but have tried to just get on with what I needed to do. Im still puzzled over the weight but she was convinced it was right. I just hope I dont have to say Ive put on half a stone next week. Yes I hope Cjs presentation went well. My food today- breakfast 2 slices of toast. lunch/dinner- a turkey piece of breast cooked in oven no skin, mashed potato, peas, boiked onion and gravy. supper- summer fruits with mullerlght.

Hi - know what u mean about 2 sets of scales giving different readings - but u would have thought that a doc's scales wd be accurate wdn't u??

Ur food there looks good and on plan - hope ur feeling back to normal now?

Hello Everyone. Ive not had another attack today but feel really anxious. I dont think I will feel right until this house business is all over. Doreen the 'boiked' onion made me giggle when you asked about it lol. I hope everyone is having a good day. Yes Upndown you would think a doctors scales would be accurate but it was just so different to my scales. :)

Hello Everyone. Ive not had another attack today but feel really anxious. I dont think I will feel right until this house business is all over. Doreen the 'boiked' onion made me giggle when you asked about it lol. I hope everyone is having a good day. Yes Upndown you would think a doctors scales would be accurate but it was just so different to my scales. :)

Yes I'm sure u will feel miles better when the house is sold - I've been dealing with my late mother's estate and felt a huge relief once her house was sold last month after being on the market for a year - but now dealing with the solicitor's bill which has been paid out of her estate but it's almost 7 times the estimate he gave me!!

Not expecting a refund - just an explanation of how costs escalated - but checked on Law Society website and solicitor has made some fundamental errors! I sent him an email on Tuesday and not heard anything yet!

I expect the swimming is good relaxation for u as well as fab Body Magic!! I'm typing this in bed - feel really tired - not like me - but wanted to check here b4 going to sleep! 'See' u 2moro!

Hello Upndown. wow 7 times the estimate is appalling!!! I hope you manage to get an explanation at least. I am really missing the swimmng but it will be at least Thursday , if not Friday before I can go again. Has everybody had a good day? I went on a special trip to town today becuse I fancied trout!!! lol.
Food today- 2 slices of toast with laughing cow. Lunch- beans on toast. Dinner. trout cooked in the oven in foil with mashed potato. summer fruits with mullerlight. snack 2 rice cakes. :)

Hello Upndown. wow 7 times the estimate is appalling!!! I hope you manage to get an explanation at least. I am really missing the swimmng but it will be at least Thursday , if not Friday before I can go again. Has everybody had a good day? I went on a special trip to town today becuse I fancied trout!!! lol.
Food today- 2 slices of toast with laughing cow. Lunch- beans on toast. Dinner. trout cooked in the oven in foil with mashed potato. summer fruits with mullerlight. snack 2 rice cakes. :)

Appalling is the word!! Luckily I sent my two sisters (who live too far away to deal with the solicitor) an e-mail on the day I went to see the solicitor - detailing all he'd said at our initial meeting - inc the estimate - or else I'd have blamed my memory for getting the estimate wrong (maybe I am wrong and my hearing is to blame LOL!!)

Well I reckon after yesterday u deserve a trout treat! And u probably did some walking so Body Magic too - pity u can't get to swim. Another on plan day - u always seem to have good days and eat much less than me - no wonder u lost 7lbs in 3 weeks!!

Hi CJ - hope all is well with you - u must be tired after last weekend's activity and ur London trip - hope Mr Grump appreciates ur efforts!

Hello Upndown. wow how fortunate you emailed your sisters. I must admit I try to write things down even if its a short note as I cant trust myself to remember. They must be really shocked too!! I do try with the eating but Im sure its the swimming that causes any weightloss. :)

Whoops - almost forgot to post my food (again):

B: berries and yog

Snack: 2 satsumas

L: carrot & celery soup

T: leftover chilli and salad bowl, berries & yog

Syns: the ears of Poppy's choc bunny (one of those little Malteser ones but the ears are long!!) 5 syns?? (don't worry she didn't want it & I know I shdn't have had it!!) Vodka - 4 syns TOTAL SYNS = 9

Water: about 2L - fruit teas and water, diet coke

Exercise: 20 min exercise video (yes it's an old one but I like it) 10 mins or so mowing the lawn.

well your food looks brilliant to me and good use of syns.:)

well your food looks brilliant to me and good use of syns.:)

Thx - don't mind having 9 syns but just ate the bunny ears on impulse!!

Evening all,

Just a quick hello before I go to bed, I haven't forgotten u all, it's been Such a busy week!!! I will catch up on your posts and I will be back will full force tomorrow! I'm sure LJ will be back with us tomorrow to :)

Night night and "see" you all tomorrow!

Evening all,

Just a quick hello before I go to bed, I haven't forgotten u all, it's been Such a busy week!!! I will catch up on your posts and I will be back will full force tomorrow! I'm sure LJ will be back with us tomorrow to :)

Hi - good to hear from u CJ - hope u feel refreshed in the morning and u don't have to go into the office - it'll be lovely to have u back LJ - I'm sure I'm not the only one who's missed u!

Evening all,

Morning CJ good to hear from you. Looking forward to hearing from LJ too.

Morning again everyone. Trying to catch up, Flynn watching Monsters Inc and Faye still in bed. They gave had a busy week.

Mo, glad you have not had anymore attacks. As for the scales, docs should be right, maybe weigh on those scales each week. My docs scales are different to sw.
Upndown, you would think an educated person like a solicitor would be able to get nearer than 7 times different. As you say, so unlikely to get a refund.
I am waiting for about £800 to do with PPI and they reckon they sent the check 4 weeks ago. Yea I bet. I was hoping to have it before Easter. Having a family weekend in Peterborough and have to pay for a hotel. Credit card where are you?

Food for yesterday.
Breakfast egg bacon & beans 3 toast (2.1/2) Lunch: soup frozen berries & 2 mullerlights. D: Mmm boiled spuds, 2 boiled sausages (1) 2 boiled eggs & salad cream (1). Chocolate pips & 2 other choc things - say 10
So syns 15.

Love having the kids here. We have the dog too now. Have to take her everywhere we go so not sure what we doing yet. AM sure a park will come into it and maybe McDonalds - dog will wait in the car.
If I leave her in the house she tries to dig herself out through the doors.

They are all going home pm tomorrow and I know I will REALLY miss them. But it will be nice to have a bit of space again. There will be no chocolate around anyway. Will see them next weekend and think I have them at their house for a couple of days after. Have to look at the rota.

Anyway have a good day everyone.

Hello Doreeen. you sound as though you are havin:)g real fun with the children and the dog. Im sure the house will seem amazingly quiet when they have gone. Enjoy today. Mo

Hello Everyone. I had a lovely surprise today. I needed some new trousers as all of mine seemed very loose and baggy. I ended up in size 14 trousers!!!!! I was so pleased I wanted to shout it from the roof tops. I was amazed. I then went and bought a top and jumper also size 14. Its a long time since I have worn that. :)

Hello Everyone. Food today- 2 toast. Lunch- m&s spicy vegetabe and lentil soup with 2 bread. Dinner- trout with peas and 3 rice cakes. I have blackberries and mullerlight ready for supper. Tomorrow will be my last day with a cooker and fridge. Ive kept my food going but next 3_4 days will be tricky. it may be sandwiches.

Back