LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Uber healthy day!! Well done - it's hard after a couple of days of eating what u fancy isn't it?? But as u say u'll be fine 2moro I'm sure - I think having WI on Weds helps too?

All ur talk about allotments got me sowing seeds today - we're waiting to have a new fence put up next to my little veg patch so can't start there - but decided to make a start on another small patch and if fence isn't done soon - will have to grow seedlings on in pots!! It'll be interesting to hear how u get on and will save u a fortune in salad, veg and herbs - plus all that body magic and fun with the family too! Wonder if the allotment has been used recently or has it been standing? Bet u'll have a new social life with the other plot holders too!

So glad to hear that Mr Grump will be facing the music soon - what a way to behave! Hope he turns a corner.

It has been hard! I have felt hungry but have stuck to it again today.. Tomorrow I hope will get easier!

Ooh bell done with the planting! We can't wait to get started! We have lots planned for when LJ comes back in a few weeks. Put up a proper fence and put down the black plastic. Might try and plant a few little bits hehe well the actual allotment only had 2 people left it was all over grown. They have rotivated it for us. They have opened up new plots and have 12 newbies like us! They are opening another 20 plots so it should be all busy and nice soon enough. It looked a bit unloved.

Mr grump was off sick today... Ahh what a peaceful day! Although he was emailing from home..!

I hope you have had a nice day! Are you hopeful for Wi??

Evening all!

i hope you've had a nice day, the sun has had it's hat on today.. Although has been chilly!

Breakfast - Keifer smoothie! Keifer, half a banana, spinach, a few slices of tinned peach (syns??), frozen berries.

Snack - banana, Alpen bar (hexb)

Lunch - cheese mug shot (1syn) must check that! sweetcorn and peppers.

Snack - hot choc (2syns), apple

Tea - pasta, home made pasta sauce (chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, mixed herbs), sweetcorn and peppers, salad leaves and cucumber, cheese (hexa)

i will have one of my favourite froze yogurt puddings later hehe

ive been trying to drink, I've had 3 big fruit teas, 500ml Pepsi max cherry. I will drink a little more tonight.

good luck Wednesday weighers!!!

Glad to hear ur a little better and going to docs. I'm with ur Mum on bedding - if I won the lottery I'd pay for someone to change my bed daily!! Enjoy ur early night & the children.

Ur food looks good - do u enjoy the SW chips? I don't think I cook mine properly or perhaps it's the type of potatoes I use? So I've stopped making them but fancy them every now and again!

Keep meaning to say this but keep forgetting - my way of eating greatly changed a short while after coming on Minis - I always used to save my syns for sweet stuff - mostly choc - often having 'boring' food just to satisfy my sugar habit - but having read how other people make interesting food by using their syns - this has encouraged me to do the same and lo and behold I'm rarely hungry or bored with SW meals now - and don't hanker after sweets etc like I used to - but wd never turn them down either!!

Sleep tight and 'see' u all in the morning!

I am exactly the same with the syns! I don't tend to use many during the day if I do I feel a bit scared they will all be gone! But then like today and yesterday I haven't used them all. I could of had some crisps or a chocolate bar today I was hungry but thought no I won't just incase.. I think your right, using syns to make more interesting meals is a better idea!

Hello Everyone. I did my usual 40 equivalent lengths today. I do seem to have eaten a lot though.

Food today- 2 toast. Lunch- in Morrisons spciy tomato on chicken with jacket potato no butter. ( this was the lowest calories on menu 400 but that incuded coleslaw and as I wasnt sure about the mayonaise in that I gave mine to my OH. Tea- squash and sweet potato soup with crusty brown stick, slice of melon, baked beans with mushrooms and onions fried in frylight, raspberries with mullerlight yoghurt. wow Im full.

I am exactly the same with the syns! I don't tend to use many during the day if I do I feel a bit scared they will all be gone! But then like today and yesterday I haven't used them all. I could of had some crisps or a chocolate bar today I was hungry but thought no I won't just incase.. I think your right, using syns to make more interesting meals is a better idea!

U've had a good day again - hope u feel back in the swing 2moro! And all the excitement of the allotment and the body magic that'll go with it! I love growing things but also like the physical side too - I'm sure u'll all have a lot of fun!!

Yes isn't if funny how we change as we go along this weight loss journey?? I've struggled today - not with food but I went on the scales this morning - expecting a loss but...I sts - I immediately felt as grumpy as ur boss! Good job I had a busy day and was on my own untilthis evening!!!!

I just can't understand it - yes I had my usual Weds WI treat day - but went bonkers and had 38 syns :eek: so that was ridiculous - and when I read over what I'd eaten - I thought 19 of these were wasted!!

So I set a limit of 5 syns a day for the rest of the week so that I'd be 70 or under by today and think I've had about 50 without checking. I've also upped my exercise this week a minimum of 30 mins x 5 times - dreading the scales in the morning - may well throw them out of the window if it's an sts!

I hope Doreen is feeling better and enjoying the children's company and Mo has also had a good day and perhaps a had a lovely swim? And LJ that u enjoyed ur weekend and are planning ur allotment crops.

Good luck to us all for our WIs - I'm an eternal optimist and maybe I'll lose half a stone overnight :8855::8855::8855:

Hello Everyone. I did my usual 40 equivalent lengths today. I do seem to have eaten a lot though.

Food today- 2 toast. Lunch- in Morrisons spciy tomato on chicken with jacket potato no butter. ( this was the lowest calories on menu 400 but that incuded coleslaw and as I wasnt sure about the mayonaise in that I gave mine to my OH. Tea- squash and sweet potato soup with crusty brown stick, slice of melon, baked beans with mushrooms and onions fried in frylight, raspberries with mullerlight yoghurt. wow Im full.

Hi Mo - we must have been typing at the same time! Glad u got a swim in - doesn't exercise make us feel better! And u chose well on ur lunch out - hard choices we have to make eh! So another good food day - u may feel full but it all looks 'legal'!!

It has been hard! I have felt hungry but have stuck to it again today.. Tomorrow I hope will get easier!

Ooh bell done with the planting! We can't wait to get started! We have lots planned for when LJ comes back in a few weeks. Put up a proper fence and put down the black plastic. Might try and plant a few little bits hehe well the actual allotment only had 2 people left it was all over grown. They have rotivated it for us. They have opened up new plots and have 12 newbies like us! They are opening another 20 plots so it should be all busy and nice soon enough. It looked a bit unloved.

Mr grump was off sick today... Ahh what a peaceful day! Although he was emailing from home..!

I hope you have had a nice day! Are you hopeful for Wi??

Sounds like the allotment will be a really sociable place with everyone sharing their knowledge and spare seeds and produce!!

Hello Upndown. draw a line under the syns. They happened and now they are over. :)Dont dwell. yes you are right about the exercise- it feels great afterwards. I have to go back to the other house tomorrow for a couple of days so wont be able to swim.

Oooh upndown dont be upset with the scales a STS will be grand, and well done on controlling those syns this week too.
Come on hun keep at it and you'll be a winner. Look at my crazy WI this week and i havent thrown my scales at anyone, although i deserve to throw them at myself really!!
Good luck with tomorrows official WI, whatever the result keep at it. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Upndown. draw a line under the syns. They happened and now they are over. :)Dont dwell. yes you are right about the exercise- it feels great afterwards. I have to go back to the other house tomorrow for a couple of days so wont be able to swim.

Thx Mo - ur right about not fretting about syns - but glad I was well under the 70 syns SW recommends by the end of the week - just got on scales again - and looks like I might have a half pound loss in the morning - better than a sts but not much of a reward after starving all week!!!

You will probably be 1 lb by the morning. I measure myself too do you? sometimes I find I lse inches rather than weight. :)

You will probably be 1 lb by the morning. I measure myself too do you? sometimes I find I lse inches rather than weight. :)

I hope so - I haven't started to measure - it's a good idea - my jeans are looser at the waist and I need a smaller belt - I'm VERY pear shaped and cd do with losing some fat lower down - or is that being greedy!

No chance to catch up on posts just yet. Spoke to doc on Monday and he wants to see me when/if the water comes back. Felt good when I spoke to him but later in the afternoon head felt really bad hence some different food. Did not want to cook so converted to red day and had sandwiches. Stayed in plan

Monday
Red day
hexa 40g cheese hexa 2 40g cheese
hexb 2 bread hexb 2 wm roll

B: 2 eggs, mush 2 toast
L: soup, banana pear
S: pear & mullerlight
D: wm roll with cheese & tom
Later egg & tomato sarni with toms & pickled onions

Syns 7.
milk - 2
2 bread 5

No chance to catch up on posts just yet. Spoke to doc on Monday and he wants to see me when/if the water comes back. Felt good when I spoke to him but later in the afternoon head felt really bad hence some different food. Did not want to cook so converted to red day and had sandwiches. Stayed in plan

Monday
Red day
hexa 40g cheese hexa 2 40g cheese
hexb 2 bread hexb 2 wm roll

B: 2 eggs, mush 2 toast
L: soup, banana pear
S: pear & mullerlight
D: wm roll with cheese & tom
Later egg & tomato sarni with toms & pickled onions

Syns 7.
milk - 2
2 bread 5

Glad y went to the doc's but sorry u felt unwell later on - hope ur feeling better now - another good on plan day - take care Doreen

Tues - Faye & Flynn here. Had a good day with them and all very tired. They are in bed asleep and I am trying to catch up at 11.30pm

Food today not good.

B: scrambled eggs mush and 2 toast

L: Salt beef bap with mustard mayo in it. small side salad that had dressing on it. 6 chips.

D: spag bol with 60g mince, carrot, mush, passata, onion mushrooms and oxo
s: soup and banana before going to zoo,.
2 small chocolates probably 3 syns each. Lots coffee

Don`t really know how to count this, obviously had all my syns, hope I have not messed up.
If I go to the cafe with Flynn tomorrow, Faye with a friend, I am going to have plain jacket with salad & no dressing. Mayb baked beans. Dinner will be chicken, Breakfast the usual. Will put it down properly tomorrow,.

Loving it with the children, will just finish my coffee then to bed. Will v=catch up as I go along.

Thanks for your reply upndown.

Tues - Faye & Flynn here. Had a good day with them and all very tired. They are in bed asleep and I am trying to catch up at 11.30pm

Food today not good.

B: scrambled eggs mush and 2 toast

L: Salt beef bap with mustard mayo in it. small side salad that had dressing on it. 6 chips.

D: spag bol with 60g mince, carrot, mush, passata, onion mushrooms and oxo
s: soup and banana before going to zoo,.
2 small chocolates probably 3 syns each. Lots coffee

Don`t really know how to count this, obviously had all my syns, hope I have not messed up.
If I go to the cafe with Flynn tomorrow, Faye with a friend, I am going to have plain jacket with salad & no dressing. Mayb baked beans. Dinner will be chicken, Breakfast the usual. Will put it down properly tomorrow,.

Loving it with the children, will just finish my coffee then to bed. Will v=catch up as I go along.

Thanks for your reply Upndown.

that's not too bad - glad ur enjoying the children and enjoy ur day with Flynn - I'm in bed with a snoring Poppy!!

Night Night

Just about to sign off and remembered I haven't posted my food - in bed and my diary note is downstairs and can't be bothered to go down so think this is how it went - a frantic last day effort before WI!!

B: berries and yog

L: carrot soup and an orange & banana with some sweetened quark

T: salmon, petit pois and mushy peas with lots of vinegar (know that's an odd concoction but I fancied it! Purple sprouting broccoli from the garden - sowed seeds nearly a year ago! But it's easy to grow LJ & CJ!!
Crumble as yest 2.75 syns with yog

Exercise: 45 mins walk

Drinks - not good today - was v busy and forgot to drink! about half a litre of water and 1 coffee - slap wrist!

Hi - hope everyone is well and has a good day - lovely weather here - I sts so mega disappointed 50 syns all wk and exercise central!! But will plod along from 2moro - will have my usual few treats today.

I'm lighter by a 1lb or 2 than I've been for several years since last wk's WI - and I've been wondering whether it's going to take longer to shift the remaining fat cos it's been a long time lodger here (not offering that as an excuse!!) Well note to Linda's fat cells - she's up for the challenge!!

Good luck to u all for ur WIs!!

Back