LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Evening everyone. My lovely food for todays green day

Eggs, beans & toast - then rice and berries for breakfast. Got to go to my brother later then expected so had breakfast before I went and refused a nice bacon roll. For lunch I had bns soup and berries & yogurt.
Then a snack of 2 apples and 2 bananas with coffee. Dinner was lasagne bns & carrot etc & heb mince with egg & yogurt for the top with hea cheese.
Very very nice. No syns again unless I have some later, probably not. (there is a little lasagne left - may have it later, the whole thing was not very big.
3 days being on top of diet.

Hope you all had a good day of food too.

Well done - isn't it lovely to be on plan - whoopee!

Evening everyone. My lovely food for todays green day

Eggs, beans & toast - then rice and berries for breakfast. Got to go to my brother later then expected so had breakfast before I went and refused a nice bacon roll. For lunch I had bns soup and berries & yogurt.
Then a snack of 2 apples and 2 bananas with coffee. Dinner was lasagne bns & carrot etc & heb mince with egg & yogurt for the top with hea cheese.
Very very nice. No syns again unless I have some later, probably not. (there is a little lasagne left - may have it later, the whole thing was not very big.
3 days being on top of diet.

Hope you all had a good day of food too.

Your lasagne sounds yummy! I love lasagne! Haven't tried making a SW one. Will have to give it a try.

Thanks Upndown, I have made my little scones! I had a nibble of one while I made tea. They taste good! Had to move the a way before I ate it all lol I estimate maybe 1 syn? I added cheese to the top to. Had a small mishap though lol

so I was busy getting all my scone ingredients ready, while my sister was preparing henna to make me dye her hair... So I out all my ingredients in, grab the grater.. Start grating and realise... She's been grating up the henna with it! Argh so I had little green flexs in it! Luckily I noticed quick and managed to scoop them out lol hopefully this won't hinder the taste ;)

Well I managed a 4 mile walk this afternoon in the sunshine! :) I am shattered now lol I worked out roughly it's 343 calories burnt!

So food today..

breakfast - plum, grapes

Lunch - omlette, bacon and cheese (hexa), beans and salad leaves.

Snack - banana and natural yogurt, 1tsp honey (1 syn)

tea - pasta, pasta sauce (3syns), bacon, peppers. Sweetcorn and salad leaves. Cheese (5 syns)

9 syns total

My eyes were bigger than my belly with my tea, I weighed out 100g, then added more pasta because my tummy was telling me that i was crazy if I thought that would fill me up lol but I was stuffed and couldn't finish it. I will stick to 100g in future.

Thanks Upndown, I have made my little scones! I had a nibble of one while I made tea. They taste good! Had to move the a way before I ate it all lol I estimate maybe 1 syn? I added cheese to the top to. Had a small mishap though lol

so I was busy getting all my scone ingredients ready, while my sister was preparing henna to make me dye her hair... So I out all my ingredients in, grab the grater.. Start grating and realise... She's been grating up the henna with it! Argh so I had little green flexs in it! Luckily I noticed quick and managed to scoop them out lol hopefully this won't hinder the taste ;)

Well I managed a 4 mile walk this afternoon in the sunshine! :) I am shattered now lol I worked out roughly it's 343 calories burnt!

So food today..

breakfast - plum, grapes

Lunch - omlette, bacon and cheese (hexa), beans and salad leaves.

Snack - banana and natural yogurt, 1tsp honey (1 syn)

tea - pasta, pasta sauce (3syns), bacon, peppers. Sweetcorn and salad leaves. Cheese (5 syns)

9 syns total

My eyes were bigger than my belly with my tea, I weighed out 100g, then added more pasta because my tummy was telling me that i was crazy if I thought that would fill me up lol but I was stuffed and couldn't finish it. I will stick to 100g in future.

Glad u like the scones - hope u don't find any more henna tho' (unless it enhances the taste!). U and I have eaten some similar food today - spooky!

wow a 4 mile walk - well done - guessing ur foot is much better now?

Hello Everyone. Wow it does take time to catch up with the posts but all of them are so interesting. Aw and the henna in the cheese scones! So lucky to notice when you did. Wow everyone has been so busy!!! Amazing. I swam my 82 lengths (42 in normal pool) then this afternoon I had family here who helped me stow away some of the boxes etc from the other house.
Food today_ 2 toast. Lunch- Sainsburys be good to yourself chicken madras and rice { 9only 3 g of fat), tea- cod in butter sauce , loads of mushrooms and onions fried in frylight.

Hi all - hope everyone's been on plan and enjoyed the day! Here's what I've eaten - feeling full so kitchen's closed!

B'fast: boiled egg, wholemeal bread HEB, orange and apple

Lunch: 2 Ryvita (half a HEB) Laughing Cow (part HEA) Alpen light cereal bar (half a HEB) pear, pineapple

Tea: 2 egg omelette, Parmesan/half fat cheese (HEA) cucumber, tomatoes and peppers, balsamic vinegar
Dessert - SW brownies 3 syns, forest fruits, banana and yog

1 coffee ss milk (part HEA), diet drink, water - by the way LJ I sometimes put lemon juice in my water - helps me to drink more!!

Hello Everyone. Wow it does take time to catch up with the posts but all of them are so interesting. Aw and the henna in the cheese scones! So lucky to notice when you did. Wow everyone has been so busy!!! Amazing. I swam my 82 lengths (42 in normal pool) then this afternoon I had family here who helped me stow away some of the boxes etc from the other house.
Food today_ 2 toast. Lunch- Sainsburys be good to yourself chicken madras and rice { 9only 3 g of fat), tea- cod in butter sauce , loads of mushrooms and onions fried in frylight.

Wow all that swimming must have burnt of the calories in ur food today!! U sound brighter too so hope u are! Glad that u've had some help with the things from the other house - here's hoping things will be settled for u soon! I'm tired now so may have an early night!

hehe yes im glad I noticed!

Well done with the swimming. You should keep track of all your lengths, you'll be at 1000 soon!

I don't think I'm mean but I begrudge paying for expensive bottled water! Well done niece. Hope u have a good day after doing the bedrooms!

The fizzy water I drink is either the 17p 2 litre bottles from Tesco which are not spring water or anything, or tap water that I fizz up in a Sodastream. No expensive bottled water here either!

Hi all - hope everyone's been on plan and enjoyed the day! Here's what I've eaten - feeling full so kitchen's closed!

B'fast: boiled egg, wholemeal bread HEB, orange and apple

Lunch: 2 Ryvita (half a HEB) Laughing Cow (part HEA) Alpen light cereal bar (half a HEB) pear, pineapple

Tea: 2 egg omelette, Parmesan/half fat cheese (HEA) cucumber, tomatoes and peppers, balsamic vinegar
Dessert - SW brownies 3 syns, forest fruits, banana and yog

1 coffee ss milk (part HEA), diet drink, water - by the way LJ I sometimes put lemon juice in my water - helps me to drink more!!

Good food choices ;) I forget about ryvita. I think I have some in the cupboard somewhere.

You are doing so well, keep up the good work! :)

I am in bed early. Not feeling too good so please forgive me for not commenting on all the posts. I will explain...

Started my day with a kefir and banana smoothie. Went off to work. Drank several glasses of diet coke and at work right next to me was a half eaten tube of my fav flavour of pringles. They have been there all week not bothering me and getting soggier by the day with no lid on. For some reason I decided to eat a couple. Not sure why. They weren't as nice as I remembered them. Over the space of a couple of hours I polished off the whole lot which was half a tube. I think its something like about 8 syns which is ok but they are very salty and full of MSG I think.

Came home from work mid afternoon and started craving more carbs. Must be the pringles caused that because I don't get it when on plan. Instead of having soup I thawed out not one but two slices of bread from the freezer and had them spread with a jar of chicken paste. That was quite nice but then I had the munchies so later on I worked my way through three little bananas.

By teatime I started feeling extremely thirsty and quite ill. I drank a glass of water and had a little bowl of yogurt. The thirst was still raging so a little while ago I downed another large glass of water. My stomach is complaining. It hates too much volume at once so I am taking it easy in bed feeling still very thirsty but having to wait a bit before I can drink more water.

I think if I count this as a green day I am on plan but clearly it was not a healthy day. Very little superfree and too many additives from those darn Pringles. It has made me eager for tomorrow to be here so I can get back to 'normal'. Wow! I must mean the new normal. Not the old normal. So the new normal is normal now! LOL

Goodnight friends. Hopefully I will catch up with you all tomorrow.

Im getting there guys Im at the 5th of Feb! WOW you all do have some great, deep discussions, putting the world to right!
Im intrigued with the cake in a cup have copied that down and also the donner kebabs, haven't got as far as finding out if anyone has tried and tested them yet?
As for the psychological things that parents do.. Well beginning to think I may be scarring my Little Ones, I too make them eat all that is on there plate!:eek: difference is I give them healthy food they eat SW style without knowing really. They are mega active too so keeps fat at bay. :D
Im also reading the latest threads as they come in so, if I switch back and forth please do excuse me.
I'm just lurking about and its great reading, funny, witty, sometimes worrying but what a lovely crowd and great support you provide one another. Keep going peeps. x

Hi Bubble, I have had cake in a cup. Not really for me but my son loves it with custard on it.
Mind you my microwave is a little difficult to time, - it is a bit old like myself - lol - so it may have cooked for a few seconds too long.

Wonder if you will like it. :p

Im getting there guys Im at the 5th of Feb! WOW you all do have some great, deep discussions, putting the world to right!
Im intrigued with the cake in a cup have copied that down and also the donner kebabs, haven't got as far as finding out if anyone has tried and tested them yet?
As for the psychological things that parents do.. Well beginning to think I may be scarring my Little Ones, I too make them eat all that is on there plate!:eek: difference is I give them healthy food they eat SW style without knowing really. They are mega active too so keeps fat at bay. :D
Im also reading the latest threads as they come in so, if I switch back and forth please do excuse me.
I'm just lurking about and its great reading, funny, witty, sometimes worrying but what a lovely crowd and great support you provide one another. Keep going peeps. x

Hey u must be a fast reader - ur cracking thro this thread!!

I made the cake in a mug but mine didn't turn out right - wet on the outside and rock hard in the middle! But was probably me - I'm not a good cook - if I remember correctly - CJ has made it and liked it - I'll try again I think now u have reminded me! Happy reading!

hehe yes im glad I noticed!

Well done with the swimming. You should keep track of all your lengths, you'll be at 1000 soon!

I think that's another great idea CJ!!

Mo - have u seen the challenges in LJ's, CJ's and my own signature for the 100 mile walking challenge?

I usually do a mile at a time but I feel pleased with myself (like a child) when I change the numbers (sad aren't I?) but it is motivating something to think about??!!

I think that's another great idea CJ!!

Mo - have u seen the challenges in LJ's, CJ's and my own signature for the 100 mile walking challenge?

I usually do a mile at a time but I feel pleased with myself (like a child) when I change the numbers (sad aren't I?) but it is motivating something to think about??!!

lol I like seeing my numbers go up to!

Back