LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Hello. Im back and Ive caught up with all the posts. They were really interesting to read. I hope you are better now Upndown and Doreen I hope you get to see the children. Ive enjoyed the break but I need to get back on plan in the morning ad hopefully I will be swimming tomorrow too:)

Hi - lovely to have u back Mo - hope u've had a great time - all good things as well as bad things come to an end they say - so is that why we have to get back on plan and exercise at some point after having a break?? :rolleyes: Anyway - at least SW is a flexible way to lose weight - I made some blueberry muffins today plus SW scotch eggs for a picnic 2moro I couldn't stick to any diet that wasn't generous with its treats!!

Hello Upndown. I hope you enjoy your day tomorrow. This is a brilliant experience for Poppy and her friends. I hope you all have a wonderful day:)

Thank you yes I'm sure we'll have fun and come back with empty pockets too - lots of nice stalls inc food which I'll try to resist!!

Well Upndown that really sounds like it should be a good day out. Wondering what Poppy will be doing. Let us know when you get back home. Good that her friend did so well in the harp section. Harps do make such lovely music.

Try and avoid all the lovely food if you can. If you can`t start again when you get home. Have a really good time, it sounds lovely.

This may be a weight loss site so put on what you like. Anyway you have put on what you ate. I love fresh cooked sardines. Like the sound of the brownies better though.

Well Upndown that really sounds like it should be a good day out. Wondering what Poppy will be doing. Let us know when you get back home. Good that her friend did so well in the harp section. Harps do make such lovely music.

Try and avoid all the lovely food if you can. If you can`t start again when you get home. Have a really good time, it sounds lovely.

This may be a weight loss site so put on what you like. Anyway you have put on what you ate. I love fresh cooked sardines. Like the sound of the brownies better though.

Hi - ur posts often make me smile - it's not just what u say it's how u say it - u have a knack!! I thought I'd read in ur previous post u were off to bed? Hope ur not having trouble sleeping - I do sometimes and it's a pain and find myself chomping on things I shouldn't it!! I hope u have a good day 2moro.

Poppy's competing in her school choir (aged 10 and under) and they'll be singing a modern Welsh song - it's her first year of entering this competition altho' she is very musical (like 2 of my sons - but they don't get it from Phil or me!!).

The school choir got first place in the local area stage and first again at the county level - so Poppy is now expecting to win 2moro - whilst it's good she's confident but there'll be choirs from all over Wales - so that's far from a foregone conclusion!! We're just hoping she won't be too disappointed if they don't get placed - also the audience will be in the thousands and will be televised (on Welsh tv) so hope she won't be too nervous either!!

Her brother and sister have never been interested in this event - so they're having the day at home with their other grandfather, Poppy's dad has just started a new job and has had to ask for time off for when Poppy has her op (they've had the date now - June 12) so didn't like to ask for more time off 2moro - so it'll be her Mum, Phil and I going with Poppy. Yes her friend did well - amazing at their young age - she was on Welsh tv tonight - she was very good!

Well quiet again ladies!! Hope ur both enjoying urselves.

We went to the event - Poppy's choir did well but there were 13 in the competition and they didn't get placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd - but a great experience for her and we all had a lovely day out too.

I don't get a prize for my eating either :cry:I started off well with my SW friendly picnic - but ate lots more I'm afraid :eek: I'm still not feeling right - so don't think the antibiotics worked back to docs 2moro.

I Missed my class yesterday so won't weigh until next week now - will have to eat like a mouse to make sure I don't gain - not eaten anything today yet - don't fancy anything SW wise - so not sure how the day will go :rolleyes:

Hope ur doing much better than me!! :553:

Hello. well that sounded like a great day out for you and a fantastic experience for Poppy. Im not surprised you ate more than intended on a lovely day out like that. Im finding it very hard to get back on plan. ive just had a yoghurt for lunch and then ate 10 rich tea biscuits!!!!!!!!:)

Hello. well that sounded like a great day out for you and a fantastic experience for Poppy. Im not surprised you ate more than intended on a lovely day out like that. Im finding it very hard to get back on plan. ive just had a yoghurt for lunch and then ate 10 rich tea biscuits!!!!!!!!:)

Snap - isn't it hard once we get out of the groove - hope u stopped after the biccies fest?! I've lost count of what I've eaten - so won't bother to post - but plan to be back on track 2moro - so hoping for a miracle during the night :rolleyes: if it works do u want me to send one over to u?? ;)

Hope Doreen's doing ok and not eating too many of Faye and Flynn's sweeties? :confused:

So glad you had a good day Upndown. I hope Poppy was not too upset not getting in top three places. I know how hard it can be. My granddaughter does lots of dancing and and goes to lots of Festivals to dance. She has been placed but not always. In the begining she was encouraged to enjoy being on the stage (she has been doing it since the age of 5) and get used to the experience.
Pleased also Poppy has finally got a date for her op.

I got called to Haverhill Tuesday as Son and DIL needed a sitter for Tuesday then Wednesday we went to get Flynn measured up for his suit to be page boy in July. Should have been home by now but DIL is taking the dog Nancy to the vet as she has got quite a bit worse and may have to be put to sleep. If that is the case it will be done tomorrow afternoon, My son will take half day, I will take Faye to her dancing then take Flynn on home with me, So will be going home on Friday.

Food not been too bad but not the best. Not able to get to club Friday as will be driving home at that time.

So glad you had a good day Upndown. I hope Poppy was not too upset not getting in top three places. I know how hard it can be. My granddaughter does lots of dancing and and goes to lots of Festivals to dance. She has been placed but not always. In the begining she was encouraged to enjoy being on the stage (she has been doing it since the age of 5) and get used to the experience.
Pleased also Poppy has finally got a date for her op.

I got called to Haverhill Tuesday as Son and DIL needed a sitter for Tuesday then Wednesday we went to get Flynn measured up for his suit to be page boy in July. Should have been home by now but DIL is taking the dog Nancy to the vet as she has got quite a bit worse and may have to be put to sleep. If that is the case it will be done tomorrow afternoon, My son will take half day, I will take Faye to her dancing then take Flynn on home with me, So will be going home on Friday.

Food not been too bad but not the best. Not able to get to club Friday as will be driving home at that time.

glad u got to see the family but very sad about the dog - they're part of the family aren't they? My food's not been good again today - and it's hard when ur away isn't it? Poppy seemed to take it all in her stride thanks - there was a lot happening on the field so she was excited about all the activities! Enjoy the children and like me as u've missed class u've got a week to lose a bit!!

Hello. Well I am really struggling to get back into the mind set for the plan. Yesterday I was fine 2 toast, trout for lunch, hotpot for tea, melon and then raspberries with yoghurt. great!!! and then I got the munchies. ..... 4 packets of baked crisps 400+ calories!!! I had done my swim
TOday 2 toast, hotpot, fish in sauce with basmati rice and peas, raspberries and yoghurt. I swam 40,equivalent lengths. But 2 packets of of baked crisps. If I stop there then it will be ok.
Your day out with Poppy sounds brilliant.I hope Doreen is having a great visit.
I must get seriously back into routine next week.

Ur not on ur own Mo - I'm struggling too - is there something in the air I wonder - no of course there isn't it's the stuff that I keep putting in my mouth that's the problem!!

I won't post all that I've eaten - they say a picture paints a 1,00 words - but this was me yest...

:eatdrink051:

Like u I really want to get back on track - not had anything to eat apart from a few jelly beans (v sensible!) we're off out for a meal tonight - so will try to not eat much b4 that. Then back on plan in the morning I hope for both of us.

Hope Doreen is enjoying herself - but there may be extra temptations when there's little ones around?????

Hello Upndown. Today was a right off. Ive decided that Monday is the day I must start again properly. I hope you enjoyed your meal out. :)

Good idea to start on Monday Mo - that's the traditional day to start a diet isn't it? I hope to join u!!

Thx - we did have a good meal out but again I've eaten too much today. I daren't get on the scales - my waistbands are feeling tighter :eek: will try to eat sensibly 2moro - then be fully back on plan 2moro.

Hope Doreen is ok - I'll pop over to check your diary now.

Hello upndown. Im glad I decided on Monday as I have eaten everything today!! We will have to keep each other on track next week:)

Hello upndown. Im glad I decided on Monday as I have eaten everything today!! We will have to keep each other on track next week:)

Hi Mo - yes I'll be posting every 5 minutes if today is anything to go by!! I've eaten sooo much today and now feel deservedly quite yucky :booboo: Let's go for it 2moro - I've got quite a busy day but will plan my food for the week then do the food shop - think I'm going to do Success Express again - I quite liked it and I lost a fair bit too - fingers crossed for both of us - and Doreen may want to 'correct' a few things that many have sneaked in during her break - hope she'll pop in soon!

I daren't weigh myself but can tell I'm carrying extra blubber!

Hello upndown. The day haa started ok. I have had 2 toast and for lunch trout with vegetable rice. Ive swum my 40 equivalent lengths. I hope you are doing ok today. :)

Hi Mo - so glad to hear that ur back on plan and exercising too - well done!! It's such a great feeling to be back in control isn't it? :)

Embarrassed to report I've had another bad day :break_diet: I just don't know what's got into me ! I've done ok since Jan 2 yet really out of control the last 2 weeks and just don't seem to be able to turn things around - so I've decided to take drastic action! I've booked a session with a hypnotherapist - I've been hypnotised for weight loss once b4 - years ago and it really helped for several months whilst I regularly listened to the accompanying cd - but as usual with me - I stopped listening after a while and guess what happened.....

I'm going on Wednesday morning - so will let u know how I get on - it was v powerful last time - I was in a similar situation to now - eating everything in sight - but as I walked back to my car - I felt as if my resolve had returned - so fingers crossed it'll work again!

Hope Doreen is well and doing better than me - I'll pop over to her diary now.

Hello. That is a drastic plan but I can understand why you want to try it. I sincerely hope it works for you. :)

Hello. That is a drastic plan but I can understand why you want to try it. I sincerely hope it works for you. :)

Thanks - I'll report back - I don't have a plan B - so if it doesn't work I'll have to get my thinking cap on or staple my mouth!! Hope u have a good day 2moro.

Oooh upndown goodluck. I would love to know how that works. It might be an option for me if its good!! Hope you get your mojo back soon. I had to just write may off where i couldnt do it, but now its back. Who knows how our brains work. :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back