LL - a glass of wine week!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Flopster, 23 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Do you think they mean that it is ok to have secven glasses of wine in one night rather than one a night?

Bleugh feel sick now?!?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    :D ''SECVEN'' glasses of wine sounds blinkin lush...I'm on glass one of vodka & tonic...glass 2 soon to follow! Been to trafford centre tonight....got totally depressed at feeling so unbelieveably horrid....at one time id have travelled the earth to be a size 12/14 and now Im sick when I look at myself...im much much more critical of myself than i ever used to be...arghhh!!!:mad:

Anyway...hope there's no hangover hun...the beans are still waiting...x:p

4. Flopster

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    take it form soemone tht kno =w s bn=ands give you wisnd

5. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    What...something has wings?:D Maybe its green beans?;)

6. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    :D How's the after taste of that lovely wine? My one vodka knocked me out and had great night sleep!:D

Take care:)

7. Flopster

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Bleugh I feel ill, I was totally dehydrated during the night.

This morning I am back on the green tea and following the LL Mgmt programme. In fact I am just reading my big blue book right now.

Glad you had a good nights sleep - do you feel any better for it?

Did you manage to get any clothes yesterday at the Trafford Centre?

8. Flopster

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Also can I say as well that I thought you looked fab, you looked very stylish and sophisticated I thought (says she in her tracksuit bottoms and primark top) and incredibly slim - honestly I'm not just saying it to stroke your ego, you really do look good.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.