LL Advert on TV

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Anyone else seen it yet ?

Was flicking last night (no comments pls 2hourglass :p) & caught the last couple of seconds of it...

A man flicking channels...never!!!!
No i havent seen it, but i am suprised they are allowed to advertise it on TV!
Was this is?
[YOUTUBE]tuIuZSMh1Rw[/YOUTUBE]

It's been advertised for a good couple of months!

I had no idea these sorts of plans were available until I saw that advert. Still took a long time to sink in and a mate going on LT to convince me though :D

no iv never seen it

Yeah, been on for ages. That really annoying woman - 'Before I couldn't even run up the stairs, but now look at me seven months later, I love dancing!!' Or something equally irritating.

I read on the LL forum that some of the guys thought she wasn't a good advert coz she still looks fat. Honestly this women does not look fat...she doesn't look stick thin, but she looks fantastic. Curvy, but slim. I agree with Rainbow that the dialog leaves a lot to be desired, but she's maintained for a couple of years and I think she looks great.

Its been running for some time now espescially on the feeview channels.
But must say thay could have used a better example, she as lost for sure but you would have thought they would have used a definate contrast, Im not a media guru so there was probably a method in their madness.

That dress doesn't do anything for her though, completely the wrong shape!!!...she need to be trinny and suzannah'erd

That dress doesn't do anything for her though, completely the wrong shape!!!...she need to be trinny and suzannah'erd

I'd do Trinny without a shadow... nay baps like but summat about the tall skinny posh bint that does it for me.... ;):D

In fact I'd like her to talk to me like I'm a naughty schoolboy....

"Yes mistress...."

More like Tranny...

More like Tranny...

LMAO :D

She's all woman - or at least in my head she is.... she may be post-op in real life in which case I may have to scrub my eyes with wirewool & dettol to get rid of my filthy visions... :eek::eek::eek:

:rotflmao: Brilliant stuff :D LOL

Never seen the ad. Does LT advertise on TV - maybe we could audition??

BTW - Cant stand Tranny & Suzanna :(

Awesome idea Daisy! Just not 'til I'm skinny too, eh? :)

gaz could do some funky dancin!!!!!!!!!!! lol

"at xmas I could hardly lift my beer, now its no prob liftin a pint lol

The ad I've seen isn't the one Nic put the link up for. I think it's the same one Gemma is talking about though. A younger, slimmer woman than the one in the link, in a red dress dancing around with a huge cut out of her fatter which, of course, she pushes over!

x

I love em both!! They are fab and really know what they are talking about!
Trinny looks amazing, and wears fab outfits!!!! Its not her fault shes nautrally thin and flat chested!

The ad I've seen isn't the one Nic put the link up for. I think it's the same one Gemma is talking about though. A younger, slimmer woman than the one in the link, in a red dress dancing around with a huge cut out of her fatter which, of course, she pushes over!

x

Thats the one I was talking about too. I think she looks great.

Back