LL for 4 stone weigh loss?

I'm 13.5 stone and am thinking of doing this,

do you need to go to goups every week like slimmers world / weight watchers?

does the counsellor come to you?

do you think 4 stone is a weightloss that will work well with LL?

thanks

(and how much is it?)

and do you have to sign up to a certain number of weeks??

Hi, lighter life is great to lose 4 stone, you need to go to the group every week and it's 72 pounds for total, 52 for lite. I'd advise you go to the website for details and get the number of your local counsellor to chat through your questions. Good luck x

thanks, am bit worried about ringing as im not sure i can afford it if it runs on for a long time or i need to pay for it all in advance!

Hi there i am doing total and my start weight was 13st 10lbs i have lost 2.4 st in 8 weeks. LL is the best way to lose weight, the loss every week spurs you on and if you follow it 100% you cannot fail. You attend group every week and pay for each weeks foodpacks, there maybe a £15 joining fee and thats all you pay, any extras like the water flavourings, broth etc are charged for extra. Anyhoo hope you find a way forward and come to a decision about LL it really is great. Good luck witg whatever you choose xxx

There are cheaper ways of doing this type of diet (eg Slim and Save) if money is a big issue for you. But remember that you won't be buying and food/take aways/meals out for yourself so consider that when looking at the cost. Also, LL includes councilling in a group - looking at why you are the weight you are. It gets far deeper than WW or Slimming World. If you do it whole heatedly it could sort out your weight problems for ever. Also, the weight loss is fast which is highly motivating. I've lost 5 stone 11 lbs in 22 weeks.

I'm going to see the pharmacist today about lipotrim. I know it doesn't have the support that LL does, but i just haven't got LL kind of money, which is a shame as i do stuggle mentally with food alot.

maybe i'll buy a lottery lucky dip on my way there :D

Back