LL Mag

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Samantha, 17 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Samantha

Samantha Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Is WHSmith the only place that sells the mag? I went to two places today (one being WHS) and couldn't find a copy. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I bought my first copy of LL magazine at Sainsburys. Since then I have seen copies at a newsagent near my workplace. I understand that Morrisons stock them as well but I have yet to see a copy at my local store. Maybe larger supermarkets.

The current issue could be sold out by the time you got to WHSmith? Because the next issue is on 22 March.

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Sainsbury's, Tesco and even independant newsagents sell it. I usually get it in WHSmith though so maybe they have run out of the old one. New one due next week I think

5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    asda do it

6. Samantha

Samantha Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Thanks for the replies, guess i was too slow off the mark lol... will have to make sure I'm there next week to get one!!

7. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Incredible as it sounds, I bought the last issue at my local village post office! It only stocks a few magazines and I didn't expect to see Lighterlife there. I usually get it at Tescos.

Donna, is it true that the next issue is out on Thursday (22nd March)? That's something to look forward to.

8. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I bought mine off my LLC - don't they all sell them?

Cath

9. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Morrisons always have a big stock of LL. I couldn't get it in Tescos's or Somerfield last time, dunno what was up with that. Angela x

10. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yep, according to the current issue of LL mag (page 79)

I so look forward to it!

By the way, where did you get your little "My Countdown" ticker from?

11. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Hia Donna,

I don't remember where the Countdown tracker came from - it has not actually loaded properly - it should be like the other trackers. I did another cruise one which worked!

12. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Irene has just posted that she has bought a copy of the new LL magazine. I wish I had one, the weekend is the worse time for me and it would help if I could just get some extra motivation from those great success stories. Angela x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.