LL Mag

Samantha

Is WHSmith the only place that sells the mag? I went to two places today (one being WHS) and couldn't find a copy. :cry:

I bought my first copy of LL magazine at Sainsburys. Since then I have seen copies at a newsagent near my workplace. I understand that Morrisons stock them as well but I have yet to see a copy at my local store. Maybe larger supermarkets.

The current issue could be sold out by the time you got to WHSmith? Because the next issue is on 22 March.

Sainsbury's, Tesco and even independant newsagents sell it. I usually get it in WHSmith though so maybe they have run out of the old one. New one due next week I think

asda do it

Thanks for the replies, guess i was too slow off the mark lol... will have to make sure I'm there next week to get one!!

Incredible as it sounds, I bought the last issue at my local village post office! It only stocks a few magazines and I didn't expect to see Lighterlife there. I usually get it at Tescos.

Donna, is it true that the next issue is out on Thursday (22nd March)? That's something to look forward to.

I bought mine off my LLC - don't they all sell them?

Cath

Morrisons always have a big stock of LL. I couldn't get it in Tescos's or Somerfield last time, dunno what was up with that. Angela x

.....Donna, is it true that the next issue is out on Thursday (22nd March)? That's something to look forward to.

Yep, according to the current issue of LL mag (page 79)

I so look forward to it!

By the way, where did you get your little "My Countdown" ticker from?

Hia Donna,

I don't remember where the Countdown tracker came from - it has not actually loaded properly - it should be like the other trackers. I did another cruise one which worked!

Irene has just posted that she has bought a copy of the new LL magazine. I wish I had one, the weekend is the worse time for me and it would help if I could just get some extra motivation from those great success stories. Angela x

Back