LL magazine

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
I wanted to let you all know that I have been contacted by a LL journalist who is wanting my story!! Oh my god!!!!

She said it is mainly going to be about couples that have problems when one of them loses weight (which we have had). So my problem is that I need to get my OH consent as they will be doing a little section on his thoughts/feelings.

I know he is a really private person so I am not sure if he will go for it. The journalist said we can do it anonimously (sp?) if we wanted. But I want the photo shoot so not sure if I would still be able to have one if it is done with our names changed.

I have until the end of the day to go back to her to let her know our decsion. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that he wants to go for it too.

Has anyone else been approached to do a story? Has anyone on here now already done one? If so, could you give me an insight as to what will happen.

Oh my god I hope he says yes.

I'll keep you updated x x

very exciting!!!!!
will keep fingers crossed
daisy x

Go for it i did the photo shoot and it was a great day out in london v friendly, lots of fun xx

Congratulations Becky

It should be fun. I hope you have the chance for the photo shoot.
What a fabulous record to have of your achievement.

ooh Becky that sounds glam!

What did your OH decide???

I would love a photo shoot to look back on, but there is no way I would want to be in a magazine. I don't even use my Facebook! :p

But for you, fabulous!!! Hope it's a yes! xx :)

Back