LLT for Men

Davey1984

Hi All,

Just a quick question (and probably a really silly one) but what is the difference with the LL for men plan?

Does this deliver the same quick results as the LL for women plan?

xxx

Hi Davey

From what I can remember from when my stepdad did it it is exactly the same with 4 packs a day. I think the weight loss is slightly quicker for men though

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

it's exaclty the same plan. But men seem to lose the weight much quicker (so unfair!)

Ditto the men do loose the weight quicker!
Sexy xx

I have my initial consultation on Sunday and then hopefully get the doctor to sign the form off next week and then I will be able to start it as soon as.

What are all your experiences on LL? I have heard stories about bad breath and lots of excess skin afterwards! Has anyone experienced this? Or how do you overcome it?

Thanks for all your replies, so looking forward to joining the LL gang lol xxxx

I probably had bad breath for about two days in the entire time I did LL. The only real reason for it is dehydration so just drink plenty of water and you'll be fine.
As for excess skin, yes, you may get some depending on your age and exercise habit. I have a wrinkly tummy which nobody apart from me can see and to be honest, I quite like it. It serves to remind me how far I've come. It is much better than it was after my initial weight loss though. Given the amount you have to lose you shouldn't be too bad.
All the best with your LL journey. You'll be slim for summer!!

I probably had bad breath for about two days in the entire time I did LL. The only real reason for it is dehydration so just drink plenty of water and you'll be fine.
As for excess skin, yes, you may get some depending on your age and exercise habit. I have a wrinkly tummy which nobody apart from me can see and to be honest, I quite like it. It serves to remind me how far I've come. It is much better than it was after my initial weight loss though. Given the amount you have to lose you shouldn't be too bad.
All the best with your LL journey. You'll be slim for summer!!

I will ensure I drink plenty of water then and I heard something about Gold Spot moth freshener or something like that.
I have 6 stone to lose, and I am 27 years of age. I would do whatever exercise it takes to ensure I am toned.
Do you think I will get lots of flabby skin based on the above?
Its all so new and so worrying - lol.

How much did you lose on LL?
Roll on the summer xxx

Last edited:
Back