lmao talk about insensitive ads on the board above !!

bluechick

I've just had such a giggle , good job Im not desperate for one but when looking at all our posts the advert on the top of the page went to mccain's jacket potatos!!!!
Funny in a cruel sort of way :D
xxxxxxxxxx
Maybe minimins should seek alternative ads for the low carb dieters !! chicken ???;)

I've got the Schwartz recipe kits on mine although I'm ok with that as it gives me things to think about to do with the veggies / protein :). Haven't seen the pizza or jacket spud ones.

Talking about chicken...right now I could eat a flock of them... feathers and all lol.:)

We have removed the Pizza ones and it is an ongoing process of letting us know when you find an advertisement that is inappropriate on MiniMins.

If you do not have enough post to pm one of the Mods or Admin team you can use the Contact Us Button at the bottom of the forum and we will see to it as soon as possible.

Admin

must admit i dont really notice them, i think i spend way too much time online in general and i think i have become immune to ads

it might have a subliminal effect though , perhaps ill start sleep walking to the local takeaway , ha ha at least I would have a good excuse when I sts lol

I have weight to go and sky broadband lol nowhere near as amusing lol

I kept seeing pizza hut too!

Mine's boring tonight - Weight To Go!

Changed to Avidlite now. All very PC tonight for a diet forum :)

Back