loads to lose

Hello ladies

This time last year I was considering the fact that I needed to lose a lot of weight, but didn't really think I'd ever do it.
Started LL in Feb 08.
12stone gone and on Route to mnagement now, slowly re-introducing food.It took 10 months.
It has changed my life totally.
Gone from Size28/30 to size 10.
21.5 stone to 9st.13lbs.
I am proud and thrilled. If I can do it so can you.
Good luck.

woah 12 stone :O fair play ..that is great !
It makes it way easier to follow whe u see results like that ..
loulouless omg ..what a result in such a small amount of time ;)

hello

hello
this is my first time on LT and I am on day 5 now, have been reading your views and seeing trickers very encouraging.
But yesterday I had such akilling headache i thought of quittting it, as i am not the right person.
can anybody help me as I hav got a exam in 3 weeks times and i think i hav choosen wrong time???????
when i initially started i thought there is always something, there wouldnt be right time,now i am struggling with craving and headache:cry:though i hav lost 4 pounds.
hoping to get some help, i saw your thread you have done a great job so far, any tip for me

Is LT a low carb diet Warrior? If so then it's quite normal to have a carb depression for a couple of day's early on. We call it the
Atkins Flu
for those of us doing Atkins. Generally, it passes after a couple of days and then you feel really good and energised.

Hi

I have just looked at some of your galleries of those who have lost huge amounts..... Well I must say I am greatly motivated to see such fantastic results... Well done !!!!! I have managed to lose just over two stone in 10 weeks.

Fantastic !!!!!!! I am just soooooooo impressed

Phil x

Hi Phil, looks like you are doing well mate. Well done.

had 14 stone to lose. just started cd and feel really positive about it. i just wish i started cd at my biggest then i might have been at goal by now! x x

WOW, I am soooo glad someone else out there had their doctor reveal the figure to them too! At my wedding I was 25stone too.

Back